Intro

DISCLAIMER: this story was written by 3 people. Each person wrote two Characters POV's throughout the story. One person wrote Lucy's and Yeong-gi's , another wrote Alistairs and Luna's and the last person wrote Leon's and Mina's. Not at all is this story perfect, but it's certainly worth reading. Yes there may be some grammatical errors but we tried our best!
THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT AND FOWL LANGUAGE , so if you don't like those kind of stories, please do not read this or just skip over the smut parts. Don't worry there's also lots of fluff for our softy readers.
.....

.....
California, a place full of excitement, Romance, heart ache , crimes , thrills , parties , drinking , drugs , dancing , late night drives. Everybody seems to go to Cali , not just for an escape but for a chance at a new start, and that's exactly what all six of these roommates wanted when they moved in together.

Lucy was the first one to find the page online. She recently was planning on moving to Cali from Australia but had nowhere to stay. She had a bunch of modeling gigs down in Cali so moving there was essential to make her modeling career go big. Lucy only being 20 years old didn't feel like she was responsible enough to live by herself, and she would've felt rather lonely if she made that decision, so instead she decided to find a nice penthouse with multiple roommates to make the monthly bill go down. So finally one day as she was on her laptop, she came across an ad for a penthouse. It was a rather large penthouse in Cali with three guys. She decided to check into it further and contacted the owner of the penthouse , yeong-gi. After awhile of texting back and forth, she made the big decision of packing her things in Australia , and moving all the way to California.

After a few weeks of the three guys and Lucy living together , they decided to look for a couple more roommates to make the monthly bill go down even more, and that's where Luna comes in

After a few weeks of the three guys and Lucy living together , they decided to look for a couple more roommates to make the monthly bill go down even more, and that's where Luna comes in. Just like Lucy, Luna is 20 years old. She was born in California, and has been living with her parents ever since she was born. The day came when she finally decided it was time to move out. She's a well known local photographer in her area. She does fairly well taking pictures but her dream has always been to play music. After Luna was searching online for a place to live she came across a penthouse that had four people living in it. The description had said looking for two more roommates and Luna decided to jump at the chance and email Lucy. Luna didn't want to live with her parents all her life so after emailing Lucy, she decided to pack her bags and move.

 Luna didn't want to live with her parents all her life so after emailing Lucy, she decided to pack her bags and move