twenty-six

ARRIVING IN HER HOTEL ROOM, Morgan quickly took out her suit and laid it out on the bed like it was art

ARRIVING IN HER HOTEL ROOMMorgan quickly took out her suit and laid it out on the bed like it was art. She hasn't worn her suit since she came back from the blip. Morgan touched the material remembering the feeling of adrenaline that she would get when she would put the suit on. However, she didn't feel the adrenaline, she felt sadness.

It was the last suit that Morgan and Tony made together.

It was dark now, Morgan quickly tapped on her bracelet when she remembered the Fury was going to give Edith to Peter during this trip. Morgan had made her own AI similar to her father's a couple months ago.

"Hey Cleo, can you give me an update on Edith please?"

"Within 24 hours, Peter Parker, confirmed access to Edith. Earlier today, Parker sent a drone to target to a student on his trip, Brad Davis."

Morgan frowned hearing that and glanced at the bracelet knowing the timeline of the events that had occurred with Edith in Peter's possession. She bit the inside of her cheek knowing that was so out of character of him to send a drone to a classmate. "Okay, thanks Cleo. Keep me updated please."

"Yes boss."

Opening up her phone, she started to text a message to Peter.

m
hey i know you're in portugal rn wya?
we need to talk

Locking and tossing her phone on her bed she tapped her bracelet causing her to talk to Maria Hill though the bracelet.

"Are you on the scene yet?" She heard a female voice through her bracelet.

"No, not yet." Morgan paused then looked around her hotel room for her boots. "Where am I supposed to be at again?"

"Anywhere is fine, as long as you are on the scene."

Morgan finally found her boots in her other bag making her smile, "okay."

"You are only going to be there if things get to much for the team okay? Think of it as backup."

"I'll be on the scene in ten."

Morgan ended the call with Maria and turned to the suit that was on her bed. Taking a deep breath, she changed into her suit. Looking in the mirror, she kept taking deep breaths seeing her wear the last thing her and father worked on together. Pushing away her emotions, she quickly opened her hotel room window and placed her hands downwards making her fly in the air and away from the hotel.

Following the crowd in the streets, Morgan saw where the party was coming from. She found a hiding spot in a building above the party. Morgan pushed the ear piece into her ear while letting her feet hang loose off of the roof.

"I'm in position."

"Copy." She heard Maria in her ear.

She looked down, seeing people happy and hoped that no one would get hurt. Morgan felt her nerves run throughout her body. The last time she has used her powers was for fighting it was against the mad titan. She locked eyes with a ferris wheel, and slowly remembered a childhood memory by looking at it. Morgan narrowed her eyes when she saw a familiar guy with a blonde girl.