{°7°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

I rolled my eyes as Jimin gave me a lecture about going out by myself. Saying that it was too risky and dangerous.
Okay yes those things are one hundred percent true but not too long ago I had been going out on my own.
Tuning back into the lecture,I quickly cut the cat off,

"Jimin,I'll be fine. I'm just going for a quick walk on the beach and then I'll come straight back."

"Where is Pup going?"

Taehyung asked as he came out of his and Yoongi's shared room.
He had been with us for about two months now. He was extremely shy and didn't settle in till about half way into the first month. After Yoongi had excepted the fact that he would have to share his room (previously Jimin's but the cat only sleeps with me) Taehyung finally started opening up more and showed his confident and loud personality.
Along the way,he had picked up the nickname of "Pup" for me. After finding out I was younger than him,he became more protective and more affectionate.
Which I guess I didn't mind,I mean it's Taehyung,how can I say no.

"I'm just going out for a couple of hours,I won't be long."

Before I had a clingy dog on me,I went passed them and through the door.

"At least be back before dark!"

I heard Jimin's worried voice fade.

I swear these animals think just because they're older they had the right to decide things for me.
Though I can't exactly make the best decisions myself but let's not talk about that.
And I actually need the time alone.

Sure I love my boys.
I love waking up to Jimin's warm embrace and protective arms,
making tea for Taehyung because he's grown attached to the drink and nearly dying when I have to wake Yoongi up.
I wouldn't change it for the world,but living with three male hybrids is not as easy as it would seem.
Sure they are sweet and come off as innocent,but recently I've learned that they go through heats. Meaning they want to mate the closest female or at least someone they see as submissive. Either way that's me.
Barely escaping from Jimin when he decided to try to get me to submit to him during the night.
Thank God for Yoongi's over protective self.

At least now we've established that each of them will give me full warning before it happens.

Finally parking the car,I headed down towards the beach and luckily there were hardly any people there.

Walking up and down for awhile,I look to my phone to see that it is almost six and that I should head back before I get stuck in traffic then being lectured by Jimin again because I came home late.
I swear sometimes they forget I'm their owner.