Chapter 18 : Hateful

"Do you like it? I made it just for you, my little strawberry," his cheeks turn pink, making me giggle nervously. This is the cutest thing ever. "I love it so much honey, but didn't that hurt a lot...?"

"I thought about you to forget the pain," he lifts my hand up to his lips and kisses it. "I got more..." he squeezes his bottom lip with his teeth but opens the first buttons of his dress shirt to reveal his collarbone, and my name written on it, then the sides of his fingers, the one where his wedding ring is, and on which is written our son's name, then the other hand to show me the name of Daehan on the same finger. "And I have another one," he exposes the inner part of his right wrist to show me the date on which I was born, in Roman numerals.

"Gosh...Jungkook..." I cover my mouth, not knowing what to do, I must be dreaming. "You don't like it...?"

"I love it, honey! This is so...I don't even have words because of how amazing it is, and that's so cute of you to do that for us...I love you so much..." I run my fingers through his fluffy hair and press my lips on his to kiss him several times. "I love too, baby," he moves forth to kiss me more passionately and wraps his arms around my waist. He tightens his hold around me to firmly embrace my body and deepens the kiss that I have been craving for this morning, and we enjoy those minutes only together.

After a few seconds, he breaks the contact after and gazes into my eyes, with fondness and sparkles in his profound gaze that make my heart go crazy. "I need to stop now, otherwise, we'll make another baby on the sofa..." he chuckles in a soft manner before pecking my lips and retreating. "I bought you some gifts," he beams as broadly as if he was the one receiving them and gives me one of the small bags, so I gently lay the bouquet of flowers on the coffee table that is on my left, and I take a look inside of what he handed me.

I grab hold of the box and open it, but some jewelry gleam and cause a real bliss to overwhelm me. This is so stunning that I am left speechless, I cannot say a single word.

"How do you find it...?" his eyes dive into my surprised ones, his teeth biting his bottom lips as I can perceive a lot of nervousness in this expression. "This is gorgeous, honey," I burst into tears against my will, feeling more than touched by all the things he has done for me during all those hours. "Aw...baby...don't cry..." he elevates his body to get his face to my level and pecks my lips, getting rid of the water rolling down my cheeks in joy. "I'm afraid to show you the others now. You're going to make me cry."

I let my laughter out but gaze down at the shiny necklace, this is too beautiful for me. His hand that is not touching mine takes hold of the two other little boxes and carries it towards me, so I do not wait a single second before opening both of them.

I instantly wrap my arms around his neck once the two pairs of earrings appear within sight and end the fight against my sobs. I give up on trying to hold back from crying from happiness and hold him tight. "Thank you so much, Jungkook. You know you didn't have to do all of this just for me. I love you so much..."

"Don't say that," he presses his lips on my neck while rubbing my back. "You would deserve even more, but I couldn't take more time. I knew you were anxious without me and felt it. I don't know how, but my heart knew you were not alright, so I had to come back..."

I smile but withdraw to cup his face with my hands and kiss his lips as if we had not seen each other in years. "Is my wife happy because of me?" he beams, brightly, his big and loving eyes sending all types of emotions to my weak heart as the crinkles at the corners of them are not fading away.

I nod and peck him for the thousandth time already. "Then your husband is the happiest man on this earth," he joins our lips, making my veins burn under my skin because of this moment full of devotion and sincere love. "I bought some things too..." I whisper in a quiet voice against his lips, feeling shy about it and kind of ashamed after all the gifts he offered me.