30.no shooky no appa

Eli pov

I woke up.i noticed I was on the bed.i sleeping in jin arms.he probably in the bed.i rubbed my eyes.i sat up.i noticed shooky wasn't on the bed.where is shooky?!?i checked under the blankets and pillows.maybe he is under the bed!i checked under the bed.he wasn't there.my heart started beating faster.no shooky!no appa!i screamed.what If cousin Luke comes back!i have no one to protect me!i screamed loudly.jimin ran in.

"Eli,what's wrong?"he asked.

"I n-n-need s-h-hooky!"i started crying.

"Um i will help you help it."He said

"He is not a it!!!"i yelled.jimin flinched at my tone of voice.

"Sorry.lets look in the living room."said jimin.we check under and behind the couch.i looked under the table and behind the tv.we checked in the kitchen.jimin checked in the all cabinets.i checked under the table and food pantry.we checked in the bathroom.we checked in jimin room.we  look under bed and in the closet.

"Eli we check everywhere I don't know where shooky is."said jimin.

"No shooky and no appa!"i started breathing hard.jimin picked me up.

"Calm down eli.breath in slowly.lets me  ask the guys if they seen shooky."said jimin.he did a Group FaceTime.jin,jhope,taehyung and jungkook disapper on the screen

"What did you do now?"asked taehyung.

"Like i said you are a bad babysitter."said jungkook.jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook you couldn't take care of my fish for day."said jhope.

"That fish died of old age!"said jungkook.

"Why is ej crying?"asked jin

"Shooky is lost."said jimin.

"Last night I put shooky in laundry room.it should be drying as we speak."said jin.we went to laundry room.we saw shooky hanging on drying rack.jimin gave me shooky.i hugged shooky.

"Thanks jinnie!"

"Why shooky needed to cleaned?"asked  jimin

"Jungkook."said taehyung.jungkook sighed.

"I accidentally spilled my hot chocolate on it."said jungkook.

"And how did you do that?"asked jin.jungkook mumble under his breath.

"What did you say?speak up?"said taehyung with a smirk.

"I said I was acting like bunny and spill my drink on the table that had shooky in it."said jungkook.

"Bad kookie!"jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Thanks you help guys."said jimin

"Even though jhope Hyung didn't help."said jungkook

"Dead fish."said jhope

"Not my fault."said jungkook.

"See you guys later."said jimin.then jimin hanged up.

~later

I was reading a book on the floor when jimin walked in.jimin gave me the phone.suga was on the screen.

"Hey Bud."said suga.he smiled

"Hey appa."

"What you did today?"he asked.i looked at shooky on my lap.should I tell him?

"Um Well chimmy took me to ice cream shop.i had fudge sundae with a lot chocolate syrup!"

"That all you guys did today?"he said.

"Well I finished reading my book.i am the second book right now."he nodded.

"I am coming back tomorrow."he said.

"I know.you said you gonna call when you arrive back."he nodded.

"You remembered."he said

"I remember everything especially what you say cuz you really smart!"he laughed.

"Bud,your intelligent is probably higher than mines.you are really smart for your age."he said with proud smile.

"If you say so."i shrugged.

"You should be going bed right now.it past your bedtime."he said

"I will after I am done with this chapter."

"No.after you hang up.you going to sleep.understand."he said.

"Understood."

"I love you baby bear."

"I love you appa."Then he hanged up.i went to jimin.i gave him the phone.

"Night chimmy."