Chapter 7:Coming closer means realizing.

Hello Hello everyone....I found some time to write so here I am hehe...

School is quite a pain lately cause there's too much to study for but what can I do?

Anyway let's start~^^

JB's P.O.V.

I opened the door of the bathroom but now my legs won't move.Why is she sleeping on the floor while wearing only a towel?"Her hair is wet."I whispered as I noticed that she has already taken a shower.She is listening to music from her mp3 with her earphones so...she might have sat down,listened to the music and because she is tired,she fell asleep."That's probably the reason she's like that now...She's so careless."I told myself and looked at her with a frowned face.Doesn't she know that I'm here and I might do something while she's sleeping?What a dump head.

Anyway I should do something or she'll freeze to death?I walked towards her and touched her forehead."She's cold...pabo girl."I lifted her up in bridal style and carried her till the room we're supposed to sleep together and laid her on the bed."Should I put something on her...she'll hate me tomorrow when she'll realize that I saw her naked so it's better not to...but she'll freeze if she'll stay with the wet towel and only a blanket."I whispered to myself.

I looked in the closet right on my left hand and found a jacket of mine which is quite big."Now how will I put this on her?"What am I even thinking now?This is not a problem for me.I've seen many naked women before.Why do I hesitate now?Darn it!This girl drives me nuts.

She is so peaceful sleeping without even realizing that a man is right beside her being able to do anything he wants.How will she be okay if something happens to her?I approached her and looked at her face."Careless girl..."I said and without removing the towel from her bare body I,slowly and carrefully,wore the jacket on her."Ouf...she didn't woke up."'I sighed while zipping the zipper of the jacket.It's so big it's almost reaching her knees."She is so small actually."I smirked.The difficult part now is to take the towel off,which right now is under the jacket.I put my hands under the jacket while trying and pulled out the towel.If someone was to see me right now he would thing of me like a little child."It's so wet...."I whispered as I let the towel on the chair on the other side of the bedroom.I walked towards her again and stood there watching her for a minute after covering her with the blanket.

~driinng driinng drriiinng~

My phone suddenly started ringing.

End of JB's P.O.V.

What is ringing like that?I wondered as I opened my eyes.I was so tired I fell asleep but I was in the bathroom...why is it so warm and comfortable here?I looked carefully and saw JB right beside me ending the call.Oh my gosh!"Where is my towel?Why am I wearing only a jacket which is not mine?"I muttered as I looked under the blanket."Jb!"I shouted and looked at him.

"W-what?Y-you woke up?"He wondered.

"What happened?W-w-why am I like that?"I shouted.

"Yahh stop shouting.It's your fault you were sleeping like that in the bathroom.I just carried you here."He said and it seems like his words are sincere.

"And what did you do to me?How did you put this jacket on me?T-this.....m-means y-you saw me....n-n-naked?"I said while lowering my voice embarrassed of what I am saying.Did he really saw me naked?

''Aish....I didn't saw anything.I first put that jacket on you and then took off the towel so I didn't see anything.You were going to freeze to death if I haven't done that.The towel was wet so...anyway...don't worry."He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"C-can I really believe you?"I asked again while slowly trying to get up from bed without showing much skin as I wanted to go change clothes.

"I'd already have attacked you if I wanted to,so don't worry so much.I really didn't do anything...or maybe I stole something."He smirked.

"What?W-what did you steal?Give it back.Oh it's my mp3!Give it back!"

"You can only steal it from me or it's not yours.Try to steal it from me."He said with an evil look while holding my mp3 up.I can't reach it if I won't jump.

"Yahh give it to me!"I said and tried to reach it without jumping.If I jump my legs and everything under the jacket will show.

"No.You have to steal it."He smirked.

"Aish!"The only way is to make him fall down so I can reach his hand.I pushed him with all my power and fell together with him lying under me.

"You perverted girl.Ouch!"He seems like he's hurt.Probably because he fell on his arm.I'll think about it later now I have to take back my mp3.There's some songs my brother wanted in there and they're so funny,if Jb listens to them he's gonna say that it's my preference and make fun of me till death!

"Give it back!"I pulled it from his hand but still couldn't take it!"H-hey what-?"Somehow he managed to make me lay down and he has trapped me under him.

"You pabo.You are dressed like that and you're doing this crazy things!Don't you know that I can hurt you if I want?!"Jb yelled at me.He is so serious about something that he usually takes so lightly.

"I-I-I...."I am seriously embarrassed and I know I am blushing so much right now because he's so close to me.Am I really in love with him as he says?Do I really like this man?Cause right now my heart is beating so fast I want to cry.I'm so embarrassed of my actions and my doings only because,it's him.

"...W-why are you crying?"He asked,his voice so calm now.

"I-I'm not crying...."

"You really are such a pabo."He said and sat down on the floor.Then he hugged me.

"D-don't touch me!"I tried to escape just because it's a habit now,every time he touches me.In truth I don't want him to let me go.

"Don't do things like that again...This time you're safe because I was here but what if someone else was to come?"He whispered.

"O-okay...."I agreed.

"Why are you crying?Did I scare you so much?Am I that scary of a person for you to hate so much?"He sighed.

"No...i-its not like that."

"Haha.."He chuckled."Then do you admit your love for me?"

"......."I don't know what the answer is.I can't answer.

"......."He won't say anything.I can answer,can't I?

"Yes..."I whispered unsure words.

"Eh?"

What???Omg she just admitted she loves him??Haha....*0*

I hope you liked it guys~^^

See you next time~