Too Far

We were walking through the woods, looking for the grounder village. We were finally getting out of the forest, seeing what it looked like the village. Bellamy was ready to enter it right away.

"Everybody down! Now!" Murphy warned and we all did so. "This is it. Told you I'd find it."

Bellamy grabbed his gun, using the aim thing to see better. I was trying to figure out what was coming next, I only remember the massacre and knew it wouldn't be right away.

"I see nothing but Grounders," Bellamy said. "Our people aren't here."

But Finn decided to take a better look. "Wait a minute, they've got stuff from our dropship."

"Maybe they know they know where our friends are," Bellamy suggested.

"Or maybe they just found it there, after it was empty." I tried.

"Yeah or maybe they killed them already," Murphy said.

"I'm telling you. It wasn't the grounders."

"Son of a bitch." I heard Finn saying.

"What?" I asked.

"The guy with the one eye. Around his neck." Finn explained.

"You have to be more specific, I have no way of seeing it."

"I see it, what am I looking at?" Bellamy asked.

"He's got Clarke's watch. It was her father's." Finn explained.

"Maybe he found it." I was starting to get really mad that no one was listening to me.

"No, she wouldn't give that up without a fight," Bellamy muttered.

"Neither will we." Finn was entering his downfall, I had to stop it.

"Okay, you're with me," Bellamy told Finn, then turned to us. "You three stay here. If this thing goes south take out the other grounders but don't shoot the grounder with the watch. Copy?"

"No," I answered. "I'm going with you too."

"No way," Bellamy was stubborn, but so was I.

"Yes, I am, you can't make me stay. I'm done with people not listening to me. I've been right before, and I know I'm right now. So I'm going."

Before Bellamy could answer Monroe spoke. "And what about Murphy?"

"Yeah, do I get a gun now?"

There it was again, I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Something like that."

Bellamy, Finn and I started walking towards the village, hidden.

"I hope you two know what we're doing is extremely stupid and pointless," I whispered while walking.

"It's the only way to get Clarke back," Finn said.

"No, it's not. She's not here."

"Oh, and how do you know that?" Finn stopped and turned to me. "Because you saw people with masks after you hit your head?"

"Actually it was before."

"Shut up you two, want the grounders to hear us?" Bellamy warned.

We were hidden between the trees while Murphy was creating a bait for the grounder. When he arrived near us Bellamy hit him with a rock and he passed out. As soon as Finn got near him he took Clarke's watch.

"We need to take him somewhere quiet," Bellamy said.

"I know just the place." Finn's didn't sound like himself.

I tried to convince them not to torture the grounder, but it was impossible. I was sitting in the corner of the bunker trying to get myself together again.

"We're gonna do this again and this time you're gonna stop screwing with us. Where did you find this?" I heard Bellamy say.

"I told you, I found it outside your camp." The grounder answered.

"He's lying. She would never take it off voluntarily."

"He's not lying." I got near them.

"Where is the girl who was wearing this watch!?" Finn screamed at the grounder ignoring me.

"I never saw a girl."

"Another lie. Maybe you should stop asking him nicely." Murphy said.

"Shut up, Murphy." Bellamy and I said at the same time.

"Where are our friends? You took them we know you did just tell us where?" Bellamy asked.

"Murphy's right, we're wasting time," Finn said and grabbed the gun starting to hit the grounder.

"Finn stop!" I screamed while trying to get between him and the grounder while Bellamy grabbed him.

"You don't want to do this trust me. There are some lines you can't uncross." Bellamy tried to calm him down.

Bellamy let him go. Finn was quiet for a few seconds and then ran right past me and started to hit the grounder.

"Where is she?"

Bellamy tried to stop him again but Finn pointed a gun at Bellamy, I did not remember that.

"Put down the gun Finn," Bellamy asked.

I didn't know what to say or do. I wasn't ready for that, I didn't remember it would be this awful. Finn pointed the gun at the grounder.

"3 seconds! 2! 1!"

"Okay, Okay! I'll tell you, your friends are east of here the village where we take our prisoners of war." The grounder said.

"He's lying," I told Bellamy.

"Why would he lie?" We talked as Finn kept interrogating the grounder.

"Because he's desperate. He just wants to survive and if he has nothing to say, he has to lie."

"Get him something to draw a map." I heard Finn say and Monroe quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"You thought I was the crazy one, huh?" Murphy sassed while passing by us.

While the grounder was drawing the map we were all silent. I was looking at Finn. How could he change so much in just a few days?

"Gather up the gear. We're leaving" Bellamy said.

"What about him?" Sterling asked about the grounder.

That led to a fight between Murphy and Bellamy, completely pointless. I looked around, looking for Finn. I saw him with the gun pointed at the grounder.

"Finn, no!"

He took the shot without even letting me finish. Everyone looked at Finn. I felt my eyes tearing up, he had already gone too far.

"Let's get moving." He said, blankly and started to walk.

"You got your dead grounder, are you happy?" I told Murphy since that was his side on the fight with Bellamy. And I left the bunker too.

A/N

Was this tense aha. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting! Next chapter will be out Monday.