Chapter Four: Bang

"Sooo, why did you do it?" She taunted.

The man wept on the ground as she circled him, her black cloak swaying behind her.

"I don't even know who you are!" He cried.

His pleas only seemed to anger her more. She stopped abruptly right before him and knelt to his level.

"Oh." She snickered before pulling down her hood. "You sure?"

The man stared at the women before him.

"But that's impossible!" He was frightened, she was supposed to be dead.

"I killed the dad, you find the others." The order was directed to the others in the room, as the boss sat at the table.

A little girl hid in the kitchen cabinet, watching only through a small crack in the door's opening.

She watched as a man with a leather jacket and a beard dragged her mother and her sister into the room.

"They was hidin in the laundry room boss." He snickered and hit her mother upside the head.

They women and her daughter he just lie there, bawling and clinging to each other as a last resort.

"And the other one? The younger one. Wit the brown hair. Where's she at?"

The man who brought the two girls in looked puzzled.

"There's another one?"

A loud bang echoed through the kitchen followed by the thud of the man's body hitting the floor.

"Donovan, find the girl." 'Boss' muttered, seemingly unphased by the fact that he just killed one of his workers.

"Yes boss." The man then left to find the girl.

The men in the room eyed the two females as if they were prey.

"Please sir, I don't know where he is. Please don't hurt them." The woman begged for her kids lives to be spared.

"Do whatever you want to them." The boss muttered.

And they did.

Such horrible, despicable things.

And she watched through the crack in the cabinet door.

The Donovan man soon returned, lugging a terrified brown haired child with him.

A small gasp slipped through the lips of the unspotted child.

The boss stood up, causing his men to return to their positions along the wall.

With a simple raise of his arm he shot all three females in the head, and made his way to the exit.

The others followed silently.

"If I'm right here it clearly isn't." She muttered.

"Or maybe you dumbasses got the wrong girl." She stood up with a sneer and began to circle him again.

"My friend was staying with us that night. She was the one that was killed. I was in the cabinet, I saw the whole thing."

"If you just watched it's your fault too. You could have taken her place and she'd still be alive. It's your fault too." He sneered.

A crazed smile crossed her face as the alley suddenly filled with laughter.

She placed her gun to his temple, and returned to her neutral expression.

"Yeah. I know."

Bang.