Chapter 6

Writer's pov :

            The day when they planned to go for a movie came just like a passing cloud. Anjali booked a cab from her home and she arrived there early. She is waiting outside for her friends to arrive. After waiting for thirty minutes, everyone arrived correctly making silly excuses. They went to collect a ticket on the ticket collector computer since they booked their tickets online. 

         Anjali was running here and there like a happy small kid with her phone to take a selfie. Finally, her head hit into the hard chest who was standing with his eyes wide open after seeing her. She is continuously asking sorry without raising her head which made her friends to come towards them immediately. 

"Sorry senior, she is a little psycho. Don't mind her. " Bala said making Anjali look towards the person fastly after hearing the word senior. She smiled at Varun which made him smile, he nodded at Bala and left the place with his friend. 

"See here, there are so many people in this theatre. Don't you find any other person other than him? Always bumping into him again and again. One day, he is going to kill you for sure. " Bala complained like a boss. 

" Listen, don't complain to me like my brother and I am at mistake so I apologized to him. Problem solved and he is very sweet, he won't kill me for this little thing. You shut your mouth and buy me popcorn otherwise I will pluck your hair one by one till the movie ends. " Anjali said holding his hand. Vaishu and Rohini were laughing seeing Bala's condition. 

" This is going to be the last time I have planned this movie with you. You stand here, I will go and buy it " Bala said faking a little cry face and he moved. 

" Hey Vaishu, how are you?" one lady asked her suddenly coming from nowhere. She looked like an aunty. Vaishu's face suddenly fell after seeing her. 

"Haan. Fine aunty," Vaishu said simply. 

" Came here to see a movie with friends?? " her aunty asked her with her full teeth smile. Vaishu nodded her head towards her and came closer to Anjali and mumbled that, "Everyone will come here to see a movie , she was asking like I came here to see her dirty face. " Anjali was laughing after hearing her sarcastic words. Finally, she bid her bye and said to her to enjoy it with friends and then she left. 

Rohini asked her," Who is she? Why  have you behaved uncomfortably? " 

" The one who will gossip about everything in my family. I don't know what she will say about me now. " Vaishu said like grinning. Bala reached towards them with three cups of popcorn, he handled one to each one. Anjali pouted seeing one cup in her hand. 

" This is enough for you, come. I will buy you another in the interval. " Bala said asking everyone to follow him. Anjali looked disappointed and followed him with eating her popcorn without bothering about anything.

 Anjali looked disappointed and followed him with eating her popcorn without bothering about anything