ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

Requested by NerdyPhantomLady

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Okay, you were literally in a panic right now. You kept on walking around the area where you have lost the sight of your dog. If only you didn't loosen your grasp on your dog's leash, he wouldn't run off and totally lost him. It's past half an hour since you've been searching for (dog's name), you can feel your legs aching due to wandering around relentlessly. Tears were brimming in your eyes as your mind scrambled with awful possibilities that may happen to your pet. You can't lose him, (dog's name) is very important to you, it's okay if you lost your brothers but your dog mustn't! He's one of your family and ever since you were a child, he's been there; comforting you by nuzzling his head on your legs and lick your cheeks.  That's why you won't ever forgive yourself if something wrong happened to (dog's name).

"Why are you always following me?"

"Woof! Woof!"

Your head instantly darted at the sound you just heard. When your eyes landed at a particular brown-haired guy with green clothing and a fluffy (colour) dog trailing behind him; you rapidly bolted towards the creature knowing that it's your one and only doggo.

"(Dog's name)!" You cried, and your dog's ears perked upon hearing your voice. When he sights his owner running towards him, he immediately runs and lunged at you.

Finral saw the heartwarming scene unfolding right in front of him. So the dog that kept on following him was actually lost? That explains it since he can see the subtle tears building in your eyes and there's a leash around his neck. When Finral realized the owner was actually a girl; his habit on flirting with girls subconsciously lits up and smoothly scooted closer to you while running his fingers through his hair.

"Well hello, miss beautiful. I'm glad that you already found your dog," he sweet talks, to which you raise your head to sight the man.

"Thank you, I'm really glad that you didn't do something to him; like taking his fur and eviscerate him," you plainly stated while smiling at him sweetly.

A chill sent down to his spine due to how dark your statement was, he was actually bothered that it made him swallow his own saliva and let out an awkward chuckle. You didn't seem fazed by your words and you're even giving him a bright smile!

"Hey, are you okay? You look pale." Finral snapped out from his thoughts and looked at you reassuringly.

"I-I'm fine! So... do you want to grab a coffee or something?" Despite that Finral was creeped out a while ago. Girls will still be girls ー how can he slip this once in a lifetime opportunity when a woman this cute is in front of him and not looking at him with repulsiveness.

If you turn down his offer, well better luck next time. Honestly, he was already used to girls turning him down so declining his offer won't oppress him.

"Oh, sure! I would love to!" You cheerfully said, clasping your hands.

Finral caught him by surprise at your instant approval. He didn't expect that you're going to take his offer immediately, he thought that it would still be the same outcome when it comes to flirting with girls. He once again stared at your beautiful face and as if on cue, flowers sprouted behind you making it your current background than the actual dull one. He found himself staring at you for so long that (dog's name) interrupted him from his trance by nudging its head on Finral's legs.