9 Months Later -8

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"I pushed my hand out and placed it on my alarm turning it off. I woke up to find I was back in my bed and Lena was nowhere in sight. I jumped out of bed and raced into the living room tripping in my socks as I raced down the hallway. I saw Lena's basinet; And Damon and Dante on the couch. I ran over and saw she was asleep. I let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding. I turned to look at the boys.

"What the hell!" I whisper shouted at them throwing my hands up and placing them on my hips.

"We brought you back home before school."

"When? How?"

"Around three. You were sleeping so we were careful not to wake you up when we put you in the car."

"And Lena?" I questioned knowing I was wasting time and I had to get ready for school.

"We've been watching her; we used to watch our little sister all the time growing up." Dante said chiming in.

"You're related?" I questioned. They nodded their heads.

I sighed. "Can you watch her for a few more minutes? I need to go take a shower. Please?"

"We've been watching her since 5 we'll be fine take your time and get ready."

I smiled at them with gratitude and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. I hurried as much as I could to do everything I needed to in the shower.

When I was done washing my hair I put a little bit of moose in it and scrunched it letting the little waves surround my face. I put on a loose red button up that looked really good on my body and a pair of black skinnies with converse. I sat in front of my mirror and started to do my make up. I was just finishing up with my eyes when Damon walked in carrying Lena.

"Where are her bottles at?"

"She won't take a bottle in the morning, here give her to me." I said getting up and going to take her from him. I sat on my bed and held her close to my chest grabbing a blanket to cover her and myself up. Damon left as he realized what I was doing, closing my door on the way out.

I hummed quietly as I fed Lena. I was going to be late today. When she finished I fixed my shirt and carried her back out to the living room and placed her in her basinet. I checked the time and saw that Sara, the sitter James had suggested was ten minutes late.

"Hey guys," I started turning around to face them. "Did a lady named Sara call and say something about being late?" They looked at each other and back to me.

"Well she called but she wasn't late. We told her you got a new sitter."

"YOU DID WHAT? Where the heck am I supposed to find a sitter in 5 minutes?"

"Calm down. Were going to watch her while you're at school. Lena isn't safe with just anybody."

I slammed my hand to my forehead. "Are you friggen kidding me? How do I know she's safe with you?"

"Because if she wasn't you wouldn't be asking that. You'd know it."

I sighed but agreed anyway, I didn't have time to argue I was already late. I showed them where all the stuff they'd need for the day was at and grabbed my bag and phone and left.

I didn't stop at Starbucks on the way this time not wanting to be any later than necessary. As I was heading to the main entrance I checked my phone and saw that I only had a 15 minutes left in first period.

The lady behind the desk in the front office gave me an admit slip and I sped off to class making it to my desk with only ten minutes left of class. My teacher gave me my class work I'd missed and told me to do it for homework and turn it in tomorrow.