《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》

A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 4.27.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━THE STARS SLOWLY SHOWED THEMSELVES into the dark blanket what we call the night sky that covered the sunset signalling it was time for everyone to close their eyes and dream.

You and Levi ate dinner a while ago. You both still felt comfortable even after Levi slept on your lap.

You opened the door that connects your room and the CR as you stepped out after taking a quick half-bath.

You were wearing comfortable pajamas this time since Levi already provided you one.

You sat in front the mirror on the desk and brushed your hair.

You were feeling a little better after watching the movie. Sometimes when you watch something you really like you'd feel better right away.

(A/N: nsianaj I remembered getting better after watching anime when I almost fainted /fp)

You checked your temperature and it was 37C°. Almost back to normal.

Buddy already hit the sack like usual too.

As you sat down on your bed, you looked out the huge window seeing the bright stars shining beautifully.

It was full moon today making it more mesmerizing to look at. Especially when the darkness of the sky contrated with the moonlight.

You decided you wanted to go out and feel the fresh air for a little.

Instead of going out with your pajamas on, you wore a light colored dress.

You were careful not to wake Buddy up so you sneaked to the door and closed it when you were in the hallways.

Then you remembered Levi's humongous garden around the corner so you tried to remember whee it was.

Levi's house was gigantic and very easy to get lost to.

Luckily, you knew how to get to the dining table, and on the way to the dining table, the entrance to the Garden could be passed.

So you skipped your merry way towards his garden.

As soon as you stepped on the Garden Grounds, you were fascinated by the view.

Sure you have seen it in daylight but under the light of the moon, it was different.

There was also a fountain in the front with water sprouting from it.

Different flowers and unique designs could be seen too.

You awed in delight and looked around more smiling as you smelled and touched each kind of flower.

Up above, Levi watched you in his view up on his balcony.

He stayed up late at night again because of his insomia and because he spurisingly slept earlier.

His butler was right behind him watching Levi curiously spectating you.

"Aren't you going to continue work Master?" Pixis asked.

"No, not yet. I want to watch Y/N more."

Pixis hummed and nodded in response.

He wanted to ask Levi badly to what you are to him.

Debating which ever he should, or shouldn't.

"I feel the tension around you Pixis. What is it?"

"I... I think you wouldn't want to hear it Master."

"Why so?"

"Because it's nonsense.."

"What is it about?"

"It is more of a..' Who'."

Curious, Levi ordered him to spit it out making Pixis sigh.

"If you insist, it's about Ms. L/N."

Catching Levi's interest, he asked, "Go on..."

"I was wondering... what is she to you?"

Levi's eyes slightly widened as red color crept to his face.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked down at you who was playing around innocently.

"Honestly... I-- I don't know. But everytime I look at her my heart gets jumpy and excited. And when she smiles to me, especially if it's because of me, I felt like I belonged to this world. I wish I could explain her eyes, and how the sound of her voice gives me butterflies. How her smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime I'm with her, I feel so complete."

Pixis smiled since he felt Levi poured his heart out for that special answer.

Eventually, it was clear to him Levi liked you.

"Basically saying you're interesed in Miss L/N Master?"

Levi smiled as he tried to cover his face bringing the back of his hand on his lips.

"Maybe... Is this what they called feelings Pixis?"

"Yes Master."

"Hmm... I like this feeling. It's warm and fuzzy."

Pixis smiled widened in proud seeing there was hope for him to love.

"I have experienced this before Master and I think I can help you with it!"

"Good. But tell me Pixis, are there negative side effects in... falling in love?"

"I'm afraid so Master."

"So there are. Can you tell me what they are?"

"Rejection, One-sided love, Love Triangle, Rivals, Jealousy and Misunderstandings. It all depends on the person."

"It doesn't sound too bad."

"Yes Master but once you feel and experienced it, it hurts more than words can describe. It hurts you mentally and emotionally. It all depends if that person can handle it."

"Can I handle it?"

"No guessing Master. Because this can be answered through what you feel. Whether you like it or not, it is inevitable. The feeling will always hit you."

"Tell me, what hurts the most?"

"To me Master, is Rejection. Everything I said does hurts. But most people consider Rejection in the cycle of feelings as the hardest. Because you never know whether she or he will say yes or no. But of course, there are ways to know what she will say. Using friends and such, but sometimes, fate always goes in the way."

"What if I tell her to say yes?"

"It's not that easy Master."

"By force?"

"That might be the least and last option you would use Sire. When you make her love you by force, it'll only get worser. Because she will feel as if she is controlled in the relationship. Which is very bad."

"Then how can I make her fall in love with me?"

Pixis smirked, "Many different unique ways Master."

"So?"

"What I would perfer going to do first is to make her smile or laugh."

"But I did do that. Though... everytime she smiles, I'm the one who falls in love more."

"Heh..." Pixis sweat dropped.

Levi saw you heading back inside so he figured he'd go back too.

"Why am I even like this.. I'm going back inside."

"Yes Master."

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Word Count: 1090