part 22- Now It's Time For Plan B

Dear dudes and duddets.

This story has officially reached:

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
💜!9k reads!💜
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(I've been changing the number for the last 5 days while writing this. From 5 to 6 to 7 and now to 8. Only nine days ago the number of reads was 2.5k.)

Why are you doing this, dear readers?

Why do you like sqeezing my heart like this?

So rude!

Anyway, I'm making this chapter "special" for you. I will try to make this chapter a long chpapter.

Try!

SO SPAM WITH THOSE COMMENTS AYEEEEEE??
--------------------------------------------------

"H-Hey!" I almost moaned, "This stings! Is it supposed to sting?"

"Well, maybe." Jungkook mumbles from my neck.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were giving me hickeys from both of the sides of my neck.

"Don't moan too loud when I do this."  Taehyung said and bit me. I moaned out loud from the pleasure. I have never felt like that before. Not even when the boys gave me friendship kisses. This was different.

"Oops" I said and smirked. My smirk was once again wiped off of my face when Taehyung licked my neck from the collarbone to my jaw on one side of my neck, while Jungkook sucked on my sweet spot on the other side. This was when I knew I was beet red. I moaned even louder. This is when the door opened and a furious Jimin stood in front of the bed, his small hands are now dangerous fists, and he almost spits out of anger. His face is flushed red by his fury and he started fuming even more when he saw the bite marks and the hickeys that were all over my neck.

"What?" I asked Jimin. He suddenly shook his anger away and confusion took its place, "Wanna join us?"

"I-I..." Jimin stumbled over his words and put a hand on the side of his weist. Suddenly, he stopped speaking and looked at me suspiciously, "You guys planned this, didn't you?" He pointed at me and smirked. "You did! Oh, I'm not falling for this again!"

And there was silence again for a seconds before I stood up and threw myself at him before making a brave move.

"Plan B." I say and smack my lips against Jimins'.

"Mmphh! Mmmm......~" He was suprised, but didn't hesitate to return the kiss. He kissed passionately and his hands traveled to my waist. His hands pulled my closer and held me tightly. One hand traveled lower and squeezed my butt. I drew away from the kiss and pushed him away with a smirk all over my face.

"You have to beg for it, babyboy.~" I mimicked his words from the last time we had a makeout session, in the bathroom.

He was shocked. His mouth was wide open and so were his eyes. But it wasn't a bad kind of suprised, and I only knew it for sure when he covered his erection with his hands.

"We will have our time soon, babygirl, no rush." He winked and left the room.

I fell on the bed and let out all the blush I was holding. Which was a lot.

"Did I do well?" I breathed out shakily as I hid my blushing mess of a face with my hands, "Did it work?"

"You're joking?" Jungkook laughed, "You nailed it, Y/N! And when you do have your... Time... With Jimin, remember he is a babyboy. Did you see his face when you called him that?" Jungkook laughed, "He's trying to make it look as if he's dominate. That's hilarious!"