《 8- The boy she hugged》

A/N: Happy New Year!!:DD
-
B/N- Brother's name
-
A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 8.2.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━THE SHN SHINE BRIGHT WITH white clouds and green leaves in the trees could be seen outside.

You and Levi had breakfast along with Buddy and you already took a quick shower.

You felt a lot better than the other day you were sick which was good to know.

Levi's doctor came to check on you stating you were good to go making Levi feel relieved.

But it also means he has to take you back home.

You, Levi, his butler, Buddy, the driver and a few body guards are inside Levi's van driving you back to your house.

As soon as you arrived, the van door opened.

"I'll take you inside Y/N." Levi offered.

"Sure. You might be able to see Granny too." You told him.

Buddy jumped off the car first while you two followed.

You rang the doorbell then hearing your Grandma's voice.

The door flung open revealing your Grandma and your cat, Ish, on the floor.

"Y/N! You're back!" Your Grandmother hugged you.

"Morning Grandma!"

"Are you well now?" She asked you as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yup! By the way, I want you to meet my friend, Levi Ackerman."

"Nice to meet you Ma'am. Y/N told me a lot about you. Thank you for looking out for her. She's a wonderful person, you raised her well." Levi bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you too Levi. And please, call me Grandma." She smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine Grandma."

"He's a keeper Y/N." Your Grandma whispered to you as she nudged your shoulder.

"Grandma!" You whispered-yelled blushing.

"And here I thought Y/N finally brought home a boyfriend!"

Levi chuckled looking at you blushing as you scolded your Grandma while bowing and apologizing repeatedly to him.

"It's nothing to fuss about Y/N."

"Heh~ I'm really sorry about my Grandmother. Anyways, you still have work right?" You said.

"Yes."

"Oh! Then we're sorry to disturb you Levi." Your grandma apologized.

"No need to apologize. I took care and brought home Y/N because I wanted to."

"You're very nice Levi. Bless your soul."

"Grandma!" You three heard a male voice inside the house.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Where's the-- Y/N!" The boy smiled seeing you.

"B/N?"

He ran towards you with open arms as you welcomed him back.

Levi glared at the boy hugging you tightly. He felt something burst inside him. His blood boiled inside him making him clutch his hand into a fist in his pockets.