𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

———✰———

"What the hell" Bob muttered looking around as the alarms went off.

"We're too late" Mike commented which made Veronica look at him with tears in her eyes.

"What?" Bob asked the two.

"We're too late!" Mike screamed which made him and Veronica run to Will's room with Bob following.

"What's going on?" Joyce asked them panicked.

"We're under attack" Mike answered bluntly as Veronica looked around the room, frantically looking for something.

"We need to make Will sleep" Veronica stated as she held up a sedative.

"What?" Joyce asked looking at the small girl wide-eyed.

"He's a spy. If he knows where we are, So does the shadow monster" Veronica explained to them.

"She's lying!" Will shouted scared.

"He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us too!" Mike stated in Veronica's defence.

"They're lying! They're lying! They're lying! They're lying! They're lying!" Will screamed as gunshots went off in the hallway whilst Bob and Joyce restrained Will.

"Those are gunshots!" Bob exclaimed shocked.

"They're lying! They're lying! They're lying!" Will carried on.

"Okay, Will, Will, listen, listen. Do you know who I am?" Joyce asked the boy.

"You're...you're...you're mom" Will hesitated.

"Hold him down," Joyce told Bob as she took the sedative from Veronica.

"NO! NO! Let go! NO! NO! Let me go! Let go! No, let me go!" Will shouted in panicked.

"I'm sorry" Joyce shouted her apology teary-eyed.

"Let me go! Let go! Let me go!" He screamed as Veronica buried her head in Mike's should t while they both covered their ears and Joyce injected the sedative into Will.

Dr Owens and Hopper then burst into the room which gained all fours attention "we gotta go. We gotta go." Hopper told them all and walked to Will to pick him up.

They all ran down the hall, hearts beating loudly in their chest so they could hear it. Mike and Veronica held hands so they didn't lose one another. Until the group realised they were surrounded by the Demogorgon like monsters, Dr Owens ushered them all into a tec room.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God" Bob comments das he looked at the small screens that showed CCTV footage of the monsters and dead bodies.

"Look this is us, and this is the nearest exit9 Dr Owens told the, pointing to the map. "But even if we can somehow make it there, there's no way out."