Chapter 10: Lilly

This chapter contains a mature sence but nothing big. Enjoy!

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm not all you need
Then just set me free
I'm down on my knees

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

I have been in this room, blindfolded and hands tied behind my back, for what feels like hours. The last thing I remember was being at a big mansion. There were lots of other girls there, but they were taken to some kind of stage. I was taken somewhere else.

I do not know why.

The outfit I was forced to wear was horrible! It was slutty and I felt so dirty and bad. It was a tiny white crop top and a really short black tight skirt. I felt so exposed. When the two men came and took me, they blindfolded me.

I have no idea where I was taken. I just know that I am sitting on the floor, and that everything is completely dark because of my blindfold.

I heard the door unlock, and heavy footsteps echoed in the room. The footsteps came closer and closer, until they stopped next to me.

"Hello, can you help me? Please help me!" I begged the other person in the room. They have to help me, or I am doomed.

"Do you know what happened to you, Lily?" said a dark smooth male voice in front of me. The man had a trace of an Italian accent, but he spoke good English. I shook my head and asked, "Who are you?" I wanted to ask how in the world he knew my name. But truthfully I did not want to find out the answer.

The man laughed and bent down in front of me. He took off my blindfold and looked at me. He had silky short brown hair and was wearing a beautiful black suit. He looked to be around 20, close to my age. Even though I was scared, I could still see that he was handsome.

The man reached out and caressed my cheek carefully with his fingertips. I tried to scream but he quickly put a hand over my mouth.

"Tsk, tsk, we don't want to spoil the fun now do we?" He said, removing his hand from my mouth slowly. My mind was racing.

What did he mean by not spoiling the fun? Is he going to rape me? Or maybe even kill me. But I would rather be killed than raped. I do not want to become some kind of slut. Everybody would think I am disgusting... And there is no point to live if you are damaged goods.

I took a deep breath.
"Why am I here?" I forced myself to ask, my voice trembling.

When he did not answer, I started to look around the room. I was sitting on my knees in a huge office. There was a big desk behind me, and massive bookcases on both sides on the walls. Behind the desk, there was a big window with a velvet sofa in front of it. The room almost looked like something out of a mafia movie I had seen.

When I was looking around, his harsh voice rang out. "Look at me Lily. Now."I complied and made myself look him in the eyes.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." He murmured in a mischievous voice.

"Now answer my question, sweet little Lily." He said and stood up in front if me. He put his hand on my head stroking it slowly before sliding it down to my chin.

He traced his finger down my cheek until it was under my chin and then he tilted my head up so he could look at it. I could now clearly see his brown glowing eyes and mischievous smirk.