carmen

❝THE BOYS, THE GIRLS, THEY ALL LIKE CARMEN! 

          BAKUGOU WASNT SURE AT first. But he soon came to realize the severity of his situation. You were across the hall, chatting with friends. Smiling and giggling cutely, daintly  moving your hands to cover your sweet cherry lips he had suddenly found himself daydreaming about. He shook himself from his trance, grumbling in the other direction.

The universe has other plans of course.

"Hey [Name], isn't that the Bakugou boy you were talking to at lunch a few days ago?" your purple haired friend Sayaka pointed out to you.You

"Oh? Yeah, it is him." You narrowed your eyes mischievously.

"Why don't we all go say hi?" she offered. You shook your head nonchalantly, watching him move down the hallway.

"Let's leave him be for now. He's a first year after all." You looked back at your friends, smiling innocently.

They all nervously laughed off your suspiciously cold behavior. It wasn't that you disliked Bakugou, or that you'd lost interest in him, in fact it was quite the opposite. You just wanted to toy with him for a bit. You liked him a lot.

You all walked off, in the opposite direction from Bakugou. He had heard the entire conversation.

Katsuki was going to explode, right there in class. He couldn't stop thinking about you. Your mannerisms, hair, voice, everything. He wanted more. Although Bakugou is the last person to admit an infatuation but he would be the first to get more. It was like no matter how hard he tried to pay attention his mind always drifted off to you. He scowled to himself silently, the normal look of anger doubled in his ruby eyes.

"Did you guys hear that? A mentor is coming to our class next week!" Kaminari exclaimed in an overly excited voice, like normal. Then in came the rest of the class and their uncalled for input. "I hope it's Midnight!~" Mineta gushed, much to Bakugou's distaste. "You're fucking annoying," he chimed in, a little less annoyed than usual with the class convo seeing as his mind was preoccupied. "If anything you all better pray to your lucky stars that it's Parade." he blurted his thoughts out and everyone looked at him, astonished.

"Since when did you become so invested in Parade, Bakugou?" Mina questioned teasingly. Ever since you. "I'm not. Fuck off!" He shouted. Mina shrugged off his odd behavior and returned to the discussion.

Soon enough, Class was dismissed and everyone was free to return home. Class A all hopped up, eager to yeet themselves outta this bitch. Bakugou trudged down the hallway, mentally drained after cramming 700 articles of english grammar. There was a small section in his brain that was still bent on you. He hardly noticed all the students passing him by, out of the entrance while his feet were just barely moving.

Bakugou was barely nearing the exit when almost all of the kids had gone home already, save for the after school helpers and club people. A sweet smell had entranced his nose. It seemed familiar and warm. Suddenly a dainty arm hooked itself around his neck and shoulders. The sweet smell became more apparent now. That's because it was you.

"Who the fu-!" Bakugou began to curse but you had other ideas. You pulled him in the opposite direction from the exit. His blood was boiling but he was more so confused and elated than he was angry. "Hey, where the fuck are you taking me bitch!" He really wished he hadn't been so rude to the girl he realized he liked.

"You have quite the potty mouth for a first year." You giggled, enjoying his presence already. His grumbling quieted down when you both reached your destination. The rooftop of U.A highschool. He was seriously curious now. Why the rooftop of all places?

You beckoned him to follow you as you strolled towards the guarded edge of the rooftop. You were completely silent on doing so and it made him nervous. He scoffed but did not hesitate to follow you. It was like you had hypnotized him with just a touch. He reached the edge, there were bars guarding the drop that went just below his chest. He looked over at you and was met with a breathtaking sight.

The wind blew past your face, swiping your hair behind you in a flawless manner as you stared out over Japan with a serene expression. You were the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. "Do you know why I brought you up here, Bakugou?" He didn't care why you brought him up here, as long as it was you.

"It doesn't fucking matter to me." , he grumbled truthfully. You smiled calmly, his body heat radiating from him. Keeping you warm.

"I wanted to tell you that I like you." His heart skipped a beat. For a moment he had to question if this was real life. The girl he had been dreaming about had just told him she liked him.

And he was silent for a moment. "Tch, fucking whatever." Red adorned his cheeks, a color that would put tomatoes to shame. He turned away from you, putting on an angry mask to hide his happy and embarrassed feelings.

"It doesn't take a genius to realize that you like me too." You finally looked away from the view and onto him. Your statements held confidence and warmth. You spoke softly to him, and your feelings were true. "I like you, Bakugou Katsuki." You smiled playfully this time, repeating the phrase that made his mind go blank and his cheeks heat up.

You stepped closer to him, arms wrapping around his backside. Nuzzling your face into him, you smirked mischievously. Your lips went dangerously close to his ears as you whispered, "Tell me, do you like me too?" Bakugou had never been so hot and bothered before in his life.

The feeling of your hands around his waist, soft breathing on his neck, whispering in his ear. It was enough to drive him mad. Something that you continuously seem to do. You waited patiently for your answer as Bakugou remained still and angry with himself.

"Fine. Maybe I do fucking like you." He grumbled. You smiled and released him from your hold. "I'm glad." You responded in that calm voice again.

"Bye, Katsuki." You walked away from him, leaving him alone and bothered. It was like Deja Vu. Your voice still echoed in his mind.

"I like you too, bitch."

UPPERCLASSMEN .