1

_____________

I fixed my glasses high up on my nose as I concentrated on my textbook.

You aren't moving your ass anywhere until you get this equation done, bitch.

I bit my lip as I tried to make sense of the alphabets mixed in with numbers and I was so consumed in a vortex of algebra that I jumped out of my seat when I heard my cat meow loudly.

"Oh my God!," I rubbed my ass as I got up.

Then quickly ran downstairs as I heard the cats fighting grow intense.

"I'm going to kill this little fucker now," I gritted my teeth and sprinted towards the front lawn.

And there he was.

My goddamn neighbor's cat.

He crouched down with his tail wagging behind him as he aimed to pounce on Areum, my cat.

"Oh no, you fucking don't," I said and picked him up before he could hurt Areum.

I sighed and looked at the house adjacent to mine.

"Why do you and your owner piss me off to no bounds?"

And the fat motherfucker just looked at me as if I was stupid.

Gritting my teeth with more anger, I stomped my way to his house, his cat in my arm.

"Yoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongi!!!," I banged on his front door with one hand.

It took him quite a while to answer the door.

Must be asleep in a corner what with the blast he had last night.

"God damn it Yoongi, open the goddamn door before I kick it and then your ass!," I screamed and kicked his front door.

When he finally did open his door, he looked unbothered.

That damn arrogant face.

"Shush now, baby. You'll wake the entire neighborhood up," he said huskily and I gritted my teeth harder.

"It's well past noon."

"Yeah well," he scratched his head groggily. "Didn't sleep a wink last night."

"Yeah, I know," I snapped. "Neither did I."

A smirk played itself on his face. "Aw, did I keep you up all night?"

I closed my eyes in an attempt to bite back my anger.

"Shut up, Yoongi. And here, take your damn cat. He came over, again."

"He has a name."

"Whatever. Just don't let him come over at my place. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that! He beats the crap out of my cat!"

"Maybe he likes her," he said and his eyes lit up with mischief and it registered on me what he was implying and a vein popped on my temple.

"Maybe you need your ass whooped."

"That mouth, ugh."

I stepped on his foot with all my might and dropped his cat on the floor.

"Feed him so he doesn't come to me anymore."

He didn't even flinch with my weight on his foot as his smile turned into a gummy one.

I quickly pulled away only to trip and fall.

On instinct, I grabbed his shirt to break my fall as his hands snaked onto my back.

"I like it when girls take initiative but I never figured you to be the bold type," he smirked and I felt a shiver go down my body.

Peeling myself away from him, I said, "Keep the fatso well fed." And I turned to leave.

But he grabbed my arm and said, "Not until you call him by his name."

"Yoongi-," I gritted my teeth.

"It's you who needs to go and study, y/n," he smiled.

"Meow-meow," I said with a cringe as he licked his lower lip.

I felt weird.

So I ran away, like always.

Damn you, Min Yoongi.

______________

First chapters of all books are posted before Sunday W H E W.

*goes to sleep, finally*