Trouble

Seokjin was having a bad day.

He lost his favorite knife this morning and then realized it was an extremely important piece to a assignment he had to complete. Namjoon kept stacking things up for the poor boy to do since Yoongi was currently cleaning up a mess in Daegu while the maknaes has to try and gather intel on a rising possible rival gang. Namjoon had buisness to take care up with running the post while keeping tabs on literally everyone at this point.

Bangtan was a small mess.

Namjoon couldn't seem to figure out what was happening to their watchdogs.

For reasons unknown, all orders surrounding a mile radius of a small corner had ceased and been refused or taken elsewhere.

Creating a whole list of problems of fights and other violences that whereby supposed to be there in the first place. Also, it had thrown the police into a whole fit of relocating and making other plans yet to happen, much harder.

Namjoon has had enough of it. He was going to figure out what was going on.

"Jin! Get in here!" A groan of the elder man and his heavy footsteps made its way into the large office of the mansion.

"You rang?" Seokjin plopped himself down on a small chair that sat opposite to the notorious gang leader. His gang leader. Namjoon sighed and pulled out a small looking graph map of the heart of Seoul. The dots seemed to make a small circle around a certain shop since it was dead center.

"I need you to figure out why the watchdogs won't listen to commands when told to do something in this area. It's like they are either scared or trying to keep something and it's pissing me off." The man grumbled. Jin let out a chuckle as he stood up slowly cracking a few bones on the way.

"Sure thing boss. Get me the address?"

"As always." The signature smile of the dimpled man and Jin was out, setting off on his current task. It was normal for the man to investigate, what wasn't normal was the struggle it was to get to the designated area that Namjoon has told him to get to.

I was almost like people didn't want him to go there and see what's up.

With police around every corner of the square and their watchdogs trying to divert his attention, Seokjin had enough. So while a poor smaller boss was failing, again, to take him elsewhere Jin pulled out his handgun.

"Your going to stop büllshitting me this instant or a bullet is gonna get real cozy in your brain." The man gulped as he nodded dejectedly at Seokjin.

Not even 5 minutes later they pulled up to a small flower shop blooming with life around it.

The colors screamed in contrast to the dull around it.

To say Jin was surprised would be an understatement

To say Jin was surprised would be an understatement. For some reason he found himself smiling in the glow of the shop but quickly removed it once he realized that it was most likely the root of their problems.