Chapter IV

I was mentally frustrated, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling uneasy. I tried getting out of bed but he had pulled me closer and locked me in his arms. He finally let me go when I told him I really had to pee. I took my phone and called Telo, I needed assurance that I would be okay. This was her brother after all. I cried on the phone hoping she would comfort me but last night I learnt that Mateo ran a Mafia, his family’s Mafia. Telo begged and warned me to not upset him she told me Mateo was unwell. I wonder how the hell she thought I would feel about that.

She told me she tried to get her brother to leave me alone for the whole week but that was until he pulled a gun out on her and placed it on her temple. In that moment I truly believed that the man was unwell how could he do that to his own sister. I thought after speaking with Telo on the phone I would be some sort of okay but I was the opposite after the phone call. If Mateo can pull a gun out on his sister what chance did I have. I couldn’t sleep after that. The rest of the night while he held me tight to his body I planned on how I was going to ask him what he wants from me. I decided on getting up and making breakfast and ask him while he was occupied eating so he would not kill me because his hands would be occupied. I tried convincing myself that for the rest of the night.

I was now ready to put my plan into action but the only problem was I was scared to move and wake him up. I just lay there next to him for a while building up the courage to ask him. I finally asked him to release me and went to execute my plan. After I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth I started on breakfast. I made a lot of breakfast, whenever I was stressed, frustrated or sad I baked and cooked a lot to relax. It reminded me of the days I used to cook and bake with my mom. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and potatoes. I was ready to ask him. He came down dressed where the hell did he get another clean suit. The man looked dashing. I was on the other side of Island dishing up for him. My stomach wouldn’t be able to hold the food down I was too frustrated. He sat down and I handed him his plate he immediately dug in. I stood there fiddling around.

“Why are you so antsy?” his voice cut through the silence that was slowly killing me.

“I’m nervous.” I replied shortly keeping my voice soft. “Why? ” he inquired. “You make me nervous.” I replied truthfully looking anywhere but him.

“Why? ” he questioned further, maybe there was really something wrong with this man. I tried to think of the right answer that wouldn’t set him off.

“Ummm-I-I-” I breathed in and out slowly calming my nerves. I decided to get straight to the point.

“What do you want from me?” I finally asked, hesitantly, the question that has been weighing down on me for the whole week. He slightly smirked, he looked as if he had been waiting for that question. His smirk made me feel uneasy so I turned and started washing dishes I had used to make the breakfast completely not looking at him.

He stood up and I felt him walk towards me. My heart started racing, fear indulged my whole body making me stop what I was doing and wipe my hands. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind while lowering his head to the crook of my neck and he started nibbling on my skin as I held in my breath slowly and cautiously letting it out.

“You are mine, your body, mind and soul are mine. As my queen you will respect me and I will always protect you.” His cold thick deep voice cut through the silence that was hanging after my hesitant question. My racing heart nearly stopped as tears pooled in my eyes.

I hesitated at first but I had made this breakfast to ask and confront him so I wasn’t about to back out. I gathered the little courage I had left. Which wasn’t much the way he called me his Queen made me feel uneasy. After the things Telo told me I knew to thread carefully when speaking to him.

“B-but what if I don’t want to be y-yours?” I asked softly afraid I would set him off. He instantly spun me around to face him, he tilted my head up to meet his eyes. His cold threatening eyes. There was something dark in his eyes that made dark scary promises daring me to fuck up.

“I don’t care whether you want to or not, it is about you believing you are mine and I will make you believe … In ways that are not pretty, ways that will land you in hospital, I don’t care as long as you believe you are mine, because you have no life without me. ” I felt beat and livid how dare he?!

“You can’t do this to me, you don’t even fucking know me. I don’t belong to you and f-“ I was cut off by his hand wrapping easily around my neck, his eyes were a darker grey.

“Who the fuck are you talking to?! Don’t fucking disrespect me Zoe fucking try it again and I will fuck you up.” I clasped my hands around his thick hand trying to remove it, he only tightened his hand making cry out. My attempts didn’t do anything the only thing on my mind was I was going to die. He finally let go when my fighting died down. I started hyperventilating and coughing due to the lack of air and soreness of my throat. I couldn’t back away from him because I was stuck between the Island and him. I was indulged in fear as I silently cried avoiding eye contact.

“Pl-please understand that my body doesn’t belong to you, Mateo this is not fair what if I – I am already seeing someone and h-” I had tried speaking as softly as I could I didn’t want him choking me again but before I knew it my body was quickly picked up and slammed on the Island Mateo opened my legs wide for him and he stood in between them. He had this murderous look in his eyes. I was full on crying the way he was looking at me made me feel petrified and wish I could take back my words.

Mateo’s hands were on both of my thighs on either sides digging into my flesh but then suddenly stopped. His rough thick hand headed towards my core. I started trembling begging him with my eyes, his hand went under the pyjama shorts making me regret changing into them. My hand quickly grabbed his as a reflex action the look he gave me made me let go like his skin burnt me.

“Who the fuck did you give my pussy to?” he demanded seriously his hand brushing my panties and his other hand grabbing my ass and pulling me even more towards him. My body was jerking at his foreign touch. I struggled to breathe I was scared. When I didn’t reply his hand started fiddling with my panty which made me try and close my legs which didn’t work. I felt his thick finger gently rubbing my clit up and down, I didn’t like the feeling he was inflicting on my body. “Please no Mateo.”

“You want me to fucking show you that your body belongs to me. Do you want me to show you that I can do what ever the fuck I please to your body?”

“N-no please Mateo, p-please don’t I’m sorry.” I practically begged him not to continue with his assault. I felt so weak and vulnerable.

He slightly tilted his head. “Why are you saying no and crying. I thought you said you don’t belong to me and you were going on about giving my pussy to some fucker. So don’t cry I am about to fucking show you who you belong to. I am about to fuck you raw until you can’t fucking breathe marking my pussy as mine. Making you forget about the fucker that I will kill when I’m done with you.”

I have never ever in my entire life released such a powerful sob of helplessness. My body was shaking I was petrified of this man before me. How can he say something like that. Why is he doing this to me. His hands retreated from my body and pulled my night shorts off. That made this whole situation so real to me for a second I thought maybe I was dreaming.

“M-mateo, p-please I am begging you don’t do this. You don’t have to do this o-okay. I already know that I-I belong to you and – and- and I am not giving your uh-uh p-pussy to anyone. Just please don’t hurt, please don’t hurt me.” I begged my vision was blinded by my tears my sobs were the only thing heard in the kitchen. I kept on wiping my tears I needed to see his facial expressions maybe I would know what he was thinking.

“Zoe, Don’t fucking say shit if you are not ready for the consequences. This is fucking mine to do whatever I please with it.” He roughly cupped my vagina making me gasp.

“W-why me? I-I I don’t understand w-wh-” my body was quivering from fear.

“What you need to understand and remember is this-” his hand cupped my core making me squeak and close my eyes, my lips were trembling and the tears wouldn’t stop falling.

“Open your fucking eyes.” he commanded I snapped my eyes open looking into his dark eyes. “-belongs to me and I will kill you, no I will chop you to pieces slowly if you ever let anyone touch or come anywhere near my pussy. Do you understand?” he demanded darkly I was a whimpering mess I nodded.

The tears that once pooled my eyes dropped as my heart constricted thinking about his threat. ‘Who was going to protect me from Him’

“I asked if you fucking understand so use your fucking words.”

“Y-yes I under-understand.” I let out, my voice broke as I hardly got the sentence out.

“Good. Your whole body belongs to me, don’t fucking let anyone sample what is mine. I am a very territorial and impatient man Zoe don’t make me kill your whole family and make you bath in their blood because I will.”

The feeling of how much of fear I felt was indescribable. I was saved by a knock on the door. He slowly backed away licking his finger that he used on me and went for the door. I was not going to question him. I jumped off the Island my legs felt as if they wouldn’t be able to stand. They felt jelly-like. Mateo came back heading towards me making my body tremble.

“Don’t cry baby. I have to go I will be back soon. Take care of yourself and behave.” He slowly wiped away my tears, I was nodding like a mad person I just wanted him out of my apartment. He slowly captured my lips biting and nibbling on my bottom lip and I kissed him back I was afraid of the consequences of not kissing him back, my lips were quivering. He pulled back and pressing his thumb on my trembling lips and smiled. He had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. He gave me one last look as if he was warning me before he closed the door shut.

When the door closed shut I immediately lost all my energy and fell on my knees in the middle of the room sobbing. I cried for half an hour before I gathered enough energy to go upstairs once I got there I got in my bed and slept. I slept with a headache and I kept on asking myself what did I just agree to.

...