Part 8: Hard To Get.

"My head hurts thinking about this." Chaeyoung removes her glasses.

"We just started." Jennie laughs.

The two of them were sitting at Riff's in a weak attempt to study for their upcoming test.

"Hey so whats the deal with Jisoo?" Chaeyoung asks. "You like her?"

"What? Jisoo? No." Jennie brushes off.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung raises a brow. "She seems to like you."

"Yeah because she's convinced I'm her lover for all of eternity." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"She's cute," Chaeyoung shrugs. "I'd date her."

Jennie gives her a small glare. "You won't even ask Lisa out and you're in love with her."

"I am not in love with her." Chaeyoung denies.

"Then why is your new email mrsmanoban537@gmail.com?" Jennie says.

"How did you know that?" Chaeyoung glares.

Jennie smiles sweetly. "I have my sources." She says smugly. "Also you forgot to sign out of my laptop the other day."

"I already told you why I can't tell Lisa. I'm not willing to risk losing our friendship. I am so deep in the friendzone you don't even wanna know."

"That's stupid. Shoot your shot. She totally likes you too. It's so obvious." Jennie says.

"Hello Ladies, One Caramel Machiato with almond milk, one vanilla iced coffee light ice, and a slice of chocolate cake." The waiter interrupts them.

"Oh we didn't order cake." Jennie says looking up at him.

"I know. It's on the house." He winks.

Chaeyoung covers her mouth to keep from laughing.

"Thanks," Jennie smiles. "That's sweet of you..." she pauses to look at his name tag. "Tae. Thanks Tae."

He gives her another wink before leaving the table.

"Well that was...interesting." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"What? It was a nice gesture." Jennie says.

"Ugh. I'm beginning to think you wouldn't know someone was into you even if they bent down and asked you to marry them." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "Hes totally into you."

"Chaeng, He's just being nice. How do we know it's not for you?" She slides the cake over to her side.

"Oh honey you better believe I'm going to eat the cake." Chaeyoung says. "But it is definitely not for me." She sticks her fork into it. "He didn't give me a sexy wink. He gave it to youuuu." She taunts.

"You think so?" Jennie looks over her shoulder to see him behind the counter drying cups. "He's easy on the eyes...I'll give him that."

The bell of the door suddenly clings loudly as it's pushed open roughly.

"Hey. It's Jisoo." Chaeyoung nods over.

The girl looked extremely livid. Her hair was up in a high pony giving Jennie a view of her clenched jaw. She wore skinny black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket over her white tshirt.

"What is she doing here?" Jennie's brows furrowed. Her eyes widened when Jisoo walked straight up to the counter and grabbed Tae by the shirt.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jisoo growls under her breath gripping tightly onto his collar.