Johnmark/NCT

Pt.2 mpreg obviously

Over the next few months they were busy getting things ready for the babies.

They'd moved into a house in a nice neighborhood to raise their family in.

Mark was healthy and happy. The babies were growing and healthy.

Johnny was beyond excited to become a dad he did anything and everything he could to make sure everything was perfect.

The fans were excited about the babies as we'll. At fansigns they always gave gifts and supported them.

Mark having a smaller frame took a toll on him as he got further into he pregnancy and his baby bump grew.

At 8 months he looked about ready to pop and was exhausted.

Johnny helped him with a lot and just made sure he got lots of rest and ate well.

Johnnys parents called at least three times a week to check on mark and see how things were going.

Mark went into labor 2 weeks early which wasn't a surprise to anyone as there was no way he could carry the twins any longer.

He had been feeling contractions since the day before but they weren't regular and had slowed down so he and Johnny decided to wait. Though he was in pain off and on all day. Over the next day contractions got stronger and more regular and by dinner time they were 6 minutes apart and strong.

Johnny had called his mom the day before when the contractions originally started and she got her and his dads plane tickets moved and flew out that night.

While Johnny and his dad took the bags to the car his mom was rubbing marks back as he breathed through a contraction.

Johnny came back in helping mark to the car putting him in the front seat laying the seat back so he was more comfortable

Johnnys parents drove the other car following them to the hospital

Johnny held marks hand rubbing it softly as he drove

Mark was really uncomfortable shifting in the seat

"We're almost there baby" Johnny spoke

Mark nodded closing his eyes breathing through contractions.

They soon pulled up at the hospital parking cause mark was stubborn and insisted he could walk from the parking lot.

Johnny grabbed the bags walking with mark who stopped 3 times leaning against him breathing through contractions before they got to the door. Johnnys parents met them at the door following them to the elevator.

As they got off the elevator on the maternity floor and went to the nurses station mark got a really strong contraction

He took in a deep breath as it got stronger and suddenly there was liquid running down his legs

"Did your water just break?" Johnny asked

Mark nodded his eyes still closed tightly

One of the nurses ran to grab towels while the other helped mark to a room Johnny following with the bags while his parents stayed in the waiting room.

Mark got changed and the doctor checked his dilation and the babies heartbeats

"Alright you are dilated to a 7 and the babies we doing great. You're progressing well and you'll probably be pushing within an hour or two" the doctor spoke

Mark nodded leaning his head back as he got another contraction

"I'm gonna go tell my mom and dad what's going on I'll be right back baby" Johnny spoke

Mark nodded taking in a deep breath

Johnny went and told his parents everything quickly before coming back to the room.

Contractions were coming every 3 minutes and were lasting almost a full minute each time.

Johnny just rubbed marks back whispering soft words of encouragement in his ear during contractions.

After an hour and a half it was already time to push. 

Johnny was holding one of marks legs while a nurse held the other.

With every contraction he pushed with every bit of energy he had.

It took 3 hours before both babies were finally there.

Mark was exhausted and sore but the two baby boys on his chest made everything worth it.

He finally understood the meaning of a mother's love. Nothing could ever compare to it. No other moment could compare to the first time he seen his babies.

Johnny looked at mark with the twins on his chest with a soft smile. It was a beautiful moment. He hadn't realize how much he wanted this until it happened. He hadn't realized how excited he was to be a dad until he seen his first son laid on marks chest. He was beyond happy to raise a family with the love of his life. His soulmate. (I know his soulmate is Taeil he's told us but go with it k k)

They spent the rest of the day introducing the babies to their grandparents and enjoying their time together.

The next day they went home. As the days went on they got into a routine with their new family.

They eventually went back to work but the twins went with them and everyone loved the two little boys who were basically reincarnations of their father. As the twins grew older they acted more and more like Johnny.

After they turned 3 mark found out he was pregnant again. Mark hoped for a little girl but ended up having another set of twin boys.

Luckily they were bit calmer than the other twins were.

When they turned 2 and the other twins turned 5 mark found out he was pregnant again. He and Johnny were both shocked. They did not expect another baby any time soon. But I guess the universe had other plans. They ended up having a little girl who would grow up with four very protective older brothers.

If you would've told them 5 years ago they would have 5 children they would've laughed in your face.

But it was how life was. They hadn't ever expected to have more than 2 children but ended up with 5 and wouldn't have it any other way. Yes life was hectic but it was their normal.

Hope ya enjoyed. -B