CHAPTER THIRTEEN

JAWAHIR
I walk to my room silently pinching my self is this some kind of a dream I'm living if it's a dream I really don't want to wake up from it,did ya moh really talk to and even smile at me i couldn't help it so I pick my phone and call hafsa as she pick up she started ranting about her having an alone time with her husband and complaining of how I disturbed them I quickly cut her off "umm abbad you can't belive what happened today"and with that i told her everything with excitement laced in my voice and she replied in the same manner"I can't believe this jaw jaw"she squealed and I here Abu abbad asking her if something is wrong and she told him its just me.

"Jawahir I've always told you that he'll surely come around and you know what this is as the result of all the prayers you made to the almighty and all the sleepless night you had you know hard work forever pays,now have you shown your gratitude to the almighty"hafsa being her responsible self remind me.

"Sorry hafseey I've gotta go Mr arrogant is calling me"i quickly cut the call before she reply I know hafsa so well that i know I'm going to receive a lecture for this.

I walk to the toilet and had a relaxing shower then perform wuhdu and then pray to show my gratitude to the almighty before retiring to bed with one wish for everything to remain the way it is.

~~☆~~☆~~☆~~☆~~☆~~☆~~☆~~☆~~

The next morning I wake up full of energy I prayed then took my bath and sauntered downstairs prepared breakfast I was almost done when the bitch walk into the kitchen and open the fridge I've totally forgotten about her presence in this house she was wearing her usual revealing clothes as usual I didn't acknowledge her presence because she don't expect me to start greeting her in my house right so I start putting the food inside the warmers before setting them on the table.

I walk to my room and change into my new good looking atamfa which was sawn into a straight gown then tied the headtie in a ture kaga tsiya style then sprayed a generous amount of perfume before sauntering downstairs.I can't believe Mr arrogant is not being arrogant anymore it feels like a dream I kept thinking as I sat down on the kitchen dining doing my morning routine which is drinking my milk.I stood up to rinse the cup when I saw him standing by the door cladded in his office wears.

"Good morning"I greeted.
"Morning jawahir,how was your night,hope you slept well"he asked.
"Alhamdulillah,your food is at the dining"and with that we walk to the dining I served him then serve my self and we dig in.

"Wow you're really a great cook I must say"he said munching the food carefully like he's trying to get all the sweetness of the food.

"Thank you,I actually learned it from my mama she's a great cook"I replied beaming with pride as he just nodded with a smile enjoying the food.we finish eating in silence and I start clearing the plate when he asked
"I haven't seen basma since yesterday is she around" why does he have to bring her up now.

"I saw her this morning"I answered "let's go and check her room"so we went to her room to check but she's not there.

"Let me call her up"he said then called and she picked up "hello where are you"then he was quite for a bit then continued "Oh okay take care"I kept praying in my mind that she have left for good "she said she went for a sleep over at her friends house that you were sleeping the time she left and she didn't want to wake you up,she'll be staying there for two more days"and I just nod because I can't remember sleeping yesterday but whatever if she like she can stay there forever for all I care.

"I'll be leaving for office now I have a meeting I don't want to get late"he said while picking his back "I'll see you later"and with that he walk out.
I called mama and talked for a while then called mummy to greet her after that i called hafsa and talk for like thirty minutes then decided to bake some muffins to kill time.

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late update I was writing exams and you know how exams comes with laziness I'm still not done with the exam but I don't have any paper till Tuesday so I decided to write a bit.I know it's boring but just manage it please I hope I'll come up with something better soon Insha Allah.

Don't forget to;
Vote,
Comment,
Share and
Follow.

Hafsatou❤