33.nail

Eli pov

"You want to go to the park?"asked suga.

"After i am done reading this chapter."i said without looking up from my book.he sighed.he snatched the book from me.

"Bud,school ended last week.you been reading ever since the summer started.you don't even hang out me as often cuz you stay in your room and read."

"Sounds like a good start to summer to me."

"That's it!you going outside.put your shoes.your going get some sunshine in your life."

"I have sunshine in my life.his name is Hobi."i smirk.

"Go outside or you grounded."

"Can I just stand in the corner?"i whined.

"Going outside it not that bad!you rather have a punishment than playing outside."

"No i rather read my book than playing outside.but I know the punishment I can continue reading my book.i rather endure the punishment."suga sighed.

"Bud,just for one hour."he said

"That 3600 seconds.thats I could be using to read."

"Bud,please put your shoes on."i sighed.i got off my bed and put my shoes on.we left the house.we hop in the car.suga drove to a park.

"Why are we here?"

"So you can get your head out of a book and enjoy nature."he said.i rolled my eyes.we got out the car.we walked to the playground.

"I saw a trees and felt the sun on my skin.can I leave now?"i whispered.

"You used like the park."he said

"I still do but I don't feel like playing at the park right now."i whispered.i shrugged.

"Well Time you make some friends.cuz we not leaving until the hour is over."he said.i sighed.i stomped to the sandbox.i sat in the sand and used my finger to draw shapes in the sand.when a girl walk to the sandbox.she sat across for me.i notice she was crying.

"Why-y you cry-y-ing ?"

"I want to play with my brother friends but my brother said girls not allowed."said the girl.

"I wi-ll play w-with you."

"Really?!?"She said.i nodded.she wiped her tears and smiled

"I am chen."

"Elijah."

"Elijah you want to play tag?"she asked.i shrugged.

"You are it!"She said.she took off running.i chase after her.i caught her within minutes.we took turns being it when her mother tell it was time to go.

"Later Elijah!"said Chen.she went to her mom.i look around and saw suga watching me for the distance.i started running back to him when I step on something sharp.i screamed in pain.i fell for loss of unbalance.suga ran to me.

"What's wrong?"he asked

"My foot!"he looked at my foot.his eyes widened.

"You have a nail struck in your foot."he said.he started calling someone.

"Appa!take it out!i cried.

"I can't.you have to go the hospital."

"But it's hurts!"i started crying from the pain my right foot.

~later

The nurse wrapped the bandage tape around the ball of my foot.

"Luckily the nails didn't go all the way through the foot.but he needs to stay off that foot for a week or two."said the nurse.she gave suga a pamphlet.

"I will get the crutches for him."she said.she left.

"Sorry That i made you go to the park."said suga

"I am kinda happy I did.i made a new friend and I learn how to play tag."

"So this day wasn't a total waste then."he said.he smile.