Chapter 28

Blake
2 weeks later

It was me, Micaah, and D'Lo in the gym hooping. I decided to have a private session with the guys because it was needed and D'Angelo game has been off for the past two weeks. Even though it's offseason, coach makes us stay in the gym. D'Lo won't tell us why he walking around in his feelings but we all know why.

Laylah told us that Austyn and that old ass man Morris up and took a vacation trip out of the country. Lay said her and Chastity didn't even know until Austyn texted them a week later to let them know she was gone. It sounded about right though. Austyn wasn't going to miss no flight. Not even for my bro!

"Man, y'all know that's fucked up how Austyn did me!" D'Lo smacked his teeth and sat down on the court.

Micaah and I looked at each other, "Nigga if you don't get out your feelings!" 'Caah said falling down beside him.

"Ain't nobody in their feelings nigga. I'm just saying it's fucked up how she got me thinking she feeling me and shit, but still with that old nigga!" D'Lo rubbed his hands down his face.

I shook my head, "Damn! You were really falling for Austyn, huh?"

"To be real with y'all I was! It was like, yeah she loved a nigga money, but she also wanted me for me!"

"That's bullshit Lo! Austyn ain't never fucked with a nigga the long way!" 'Caah laugh. I wanted to laugh too, but D'Angelo really seemed hurt a little bit.

"Micaah shut yo insensitive ass up!" I threw him the ball hard.

'Caah stood up and threw the ball down the court, "Y'all trying to gang up on me like I won't knock y'all out! Fuck this! I'm going home to my girl and Kenken." He started walking away.

D'Lo and I busted out laughing at his drama queen ass. We decided to cut our hooping session short when we saw 'Caah ass really left. He's been defensive around here lately, I wonder what's been up with him. Lay must be on his ass. I'll see what's up with him later on.

When Lo and I walked out the building 4 black suv passed by slowly and it gave me a bad vibe. I looked at Lo and I could tell he was getting the same vibe I was getting as he stared at the trucks.

"Lo, ride with me and I'll bring you back later on for your car. I'm about to hit Ace up to see if he good." I said as we hopped in my Lambo.

After calling Micaah twice and getting no answer, this fool finally called me back. "Nigga what the fuck you doing!? It doesn't even matter, where you at? I'm coming to scoop you!"

"Just pulled up at the crib nigga! What the fuck!?"

"I'll explain when I come. Lay home?"

"Nah, I think she out with Chas somewhere."

I let out a breath, "Good. Keep your strap tight and I'll be there in like 8 minutes!" Then I clicked off the line with him and called Chastity.

"Hello?" She answered while laughing.

"Aye where you at?" I quickly asked her.

"What Blake? Why you asking me that?" Chastity got serious and now had an attitude.

I cleared my throat and calmed down a little bit. I didn't want to worry her, "I apologize Chas. Where are you? I just want to come see Maurice."

She sighed, "We're home. He's in his room playing with Kenzie."

"Alright, I'll be over there later." I said hanging up. I pulled up at Micaah's spot and saw him on his phone.

He walked over and got in the backseat while getting off the phone. "What's the word?"