chapitre deux

hurt
/hərt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
1.
cause physical pain or injury to.
"Ow! You're hurting me!"
synonyms: injure, wound, damage, disable, incapacitate, impair, maim, mutilate,

The carriage ride there wasn't as long as I would've hoped. Not that I didn't want to meet the pack, per se. But I didn't want to start this new chapter of my life, because soon I would be wed to this man, whom I know nothing about. My thoughts were interrupted my the man himself though when he said "I have a few things I want to set straight before we arrive". I looked to him and noticed his tense figure, "Alright, Alpha" I spoke softly, not to further tense the man. "You seem well mannered enough, but I do not know for sure, as we have never met before this day" he paused eying me with curiosity, "but I have a few rules I would hope you would abide by". I nodded for him to continue, "So, rule number one, I will not tolerate prying into my personal life from you, nor questions about how I handle my pack, understood?". I nodded "Yes, Alpha", he then continued "I will treat you well but I expect the same things in return, and if I am to fuck someone other than you, I don't want to hear complaints" he spoke aggressively. Though at this I was not so ready to comply, "Alpha? B-but we are to be wed. In front of the Moon Goddess, we are to sacrament our mating session as an offering of allegiance to her. And to not defy what she has set in her laws of justice. And breaking and/or denying the mate bond with another is completely against everything I stand for as the Moon Goddess doesn't allow such acts either" I spoke vigorously. Louis growler at my defiance, "But I am the Alpha, pup. And what I say goes". I growled back, he disrespected my name by calling me pup, and I will allow no such thing. I am a ruler, and any act of disrespect is a threat to me and my name. Though he didn't seem to like my growl, for he glared at me and used his alpha voice "do you think I allow such behaviors, pup? Well I do not, and the growl you sent my way is an act of defiance". My wolf whimpered and the Alpha could hear it. I bowed my head in respect and submission at the dominant's tone. He growled in approval at my submission. Which left my wolf basking in the approval, which made slick protrude out of my ass. I felt my cheeks redden in utter embarrassment, not only from the slick but from the long inhale the Alpha took after it had happened. He growled which urged more slick to produce, I could practically hear him choking on the smell. "O-omega, handle yourself" He spoke gruffly, voice filled with rasp. I whimpered which urged him on more. So much so that he leans down to sniff my neck. The act making my wolf preen with excitement. I was afraid that I was about to lose the fight to my wolf, and as I glanced at Louis, I could tell he was fearing the exact same thing. As the Alpha licked my scent gland, I felt so much slick release. It was fully covering my thighs and some was dripping down my leg. "A-Alpha" I moaned, accidentally of course. I tried so hard to close my legs before anything more could happen but the Alpha wouldn't let me, he stuck his hand on my thigh that was only partially covered by the skirt I wore. The slick now muddled into his hand, he gripped my leg tightly. "So wet" he growled, taking his hand away and bringing it close to his face. Smelling the juices, but the next thing he did really took me by surprise as he opened his mouth and licked the slick off of his hand. He moaned at the taste, "taste so good, omega" He chocked out. His eyes were hooded and his hands were covered in my slick mixed with his saliva. "Alpha, p-please" I begged although I did not know what I was begging for. The Alphas eyes darkened and he growled ferociously, he looked frustrated, as if he was fighting himself. Which, at the moment, I completely understood. So with majority of my senses back in tact, "Louis, f-fight it for me" I begged. Louis looked at me, "I-I'm trying, I promi-fuck-" he growled. I whimpered at that, his growl still affecting me, "What's wrong with us?" I panted, Louis looked at me. "I-I don't know...". We both kept the stare and before I knew it, the urge to fuck him vanished. The urge for him to pound into me unmercifully, was all gone. I smiled lightly at him, which he returned. We beat the urge, which meant we were stronger than we both thought we were. "Alpha, Louis, please hear me out on this one." I begged. Louis hesitated, but gave in "Alright pup, go on". I smiled lightly "I want us to be faithful, please. I don't want the pack to think that just because this is forced that some slut has more power over me because she gets to please you" I growled lightly at the thought. Louis looked at me as if he was genuinely taking in what I said into consideration. "Listen little one, I understand your concern, which is why I will offer this. In the public eye I will be completely faithful to you. But I shall fuck anyone I would like. They will be my mistress and that is all. They will hold no reigns over you, other than the ones that involve intimacy" he spoke softer this time. But his words still stung, "so you think I won't be able to offer you enough" I said brokenly, tears forming in my eyes. Louis didn't even spare me a glance, "Omega, take this offer or my other one comes back into play" he said softly but there was a threatening underlying tone. "O-Okay" I sobbed. This hurt, even though I wasn't exactly ready to give myself completely to this man, hell I'm not even ready, but I was willing to try. The carriage ride didn't last much longer which I was entirely grateful for. As soon as I stepped out of the carriage, I was met with thousands of unfamiliar faces and the feeling of utter despair.

End of Chapitre Deux
Word Count: 1105
Published On: June 23, 2019
Chapitre By: AlexisCook820