Chapter 28: Bed Time (Carla and Shin part 10)

"Tired...Time to go to bed~." Kazz carefully embraced Karlheinz from behind, then sweetly whispered into the vampire's ears.

Hearing his lover's coaxing, Karlheinz smiled and swiftly put the research tools away. Turning around, he saw the pink-head sitting dazedly on a comfy chair. He couldn't help coming over and rub the person's fluffy hair.

"Mhmm...Karlheinz?" Kazz snapped out of his daydream.

"Alright, let's go." Karlheinz teleported both of them into their room. Ever since Kazz was "abducted," Karlheinz proposed of sleeping together. Kazz was troubled at first, but soon he realizes that sleeping together only meant sleeping together. Karlheinz never did anything but snuggle with him. Every night, Karlheinz would burry Kazz in his arms, keeping him close as possible as if Kazz was his most valuable treasure. Nevertheless, Kazz admits that those cozy cuddles had the same comfortable effect that future Karlheinz always gives him.

Before climbing onto the bed, Kazz brushed his teeth and took a short bath in the bathroom inside their room. When Kazz reached out to get his already prepared pajamas, he just realized they were three sizes too small! Kazz smiled brightly, remembering his not a shota trap anymore.

And so, Kazz confidently came out of the bathroom only with a measly towel covering his elephant.

"Kazzy? Are you trying to seduce me?" While staring at Kazz's new steamy body, Karlheinz didn't forget to tease him. Observing the droplets of water sliding from the hair, down to Kazz's slender neck, then passing those two adorable dots, Karlheinz throat instantly felt parch.

"I'm your lover, after all, there's no way I'm not seducing you~" Kazz smirked revealing his cute vampire fangs

Karlheinz chuckled, "If you continue acting like that, I might not keep myself from attacking you."

"Oh, I'm so scared," Kazz monotonously replied while opening the cabinet to look for a shirt. Kazz discovered one that reached his knees, similar to a nightgown. After quickly putting it on, Kazz climbed onto the bed with no intention of having that.

The disappointed old vampire calmed himself down before calling Kazz to come closer. Knowing that it's safe, Kazz happily did so. When Kazz was close enough, Karlheinz grabbed his waist and pulled him near. As soon as both of their skin touched, their hearts began to thump. This was a natural occurrence for both of them. Karlheinz wrapped his arms around Kazz and began stroking the man's hair.

"Your hair still wet."

"Then, please dry it for me." Kazz mumbled lazily.

"Mhm," Karlheinz couldn't believe that he would actually use his magic to dry someone's hair. 

"Kazz, you're the only person that I can be like this."

"I know."

Hearing Kazz's completely confident answer, Karlheinz couldn't help but grin. 

Soon, Karlheinz could hear Kazz's deep breathing. Looking at the vampire's sleeping face, Karlheinz furrowed his eyebrows, "Why did you come back to the past?" 

Author's Note:  

Hey, guys, do you want to guess how Karlheinz know that Kazz is a time-traveler? 

Also, for more yaoi scenes, maybe I could do one soon?  Depending on where this plot is going lol? 

Thanks for reading~!