04: It's Not That Easy

Buffalo, New York City,
ECMC Hospital..

"I'll pick you up sharp at 9PM!" Jayden say while smiling at her. The fact that Emily is willing to go out with him are like shooting all the target during his mission with success. He watch Emily who is currently shakes her head while still chuckling at him.

"If only I knew that it would only take a broken hand to get a beautiful doctor as a date, I would've did it sooner.." He tease again. He stare at Emily who is still bowing her head down a little, almost done on putting the cast on his hand.

"And if only I knew that soldiers nowadays could be this attracting, I would've treat a soldiers since the first day I've become a doctor.." Even though Jayden haven't told her about his job yet, the 'dog tags' that Jayden wear has catch Emily's eyes ever since she sit that close in front of him. The white shirt that he wears right now make it easy for Emily to stare at his build up body, along with that 'dog tags' .

Jayden immediately glance down to look at the 'dog tags' around his neck for a seconds , and then smile at Emily who have finish putting the cast on his hand. Damn.. She got a very captivating eyes.. Jayden thought to himself, while staring at her.

Emily is also are staring at him right now. The sexual tension between the both of them probably could be notice even by everyone who is standing five meters away from them.

"Attracting??" Jayden look at her with his playful smile. "Is it only attracting? Don't you find this soldier alluring too??" He add that make Emily having a laugh again.

"Mmm.. A little bit??" She tease back. Both of them laugh with their eyes is still glue to each other in that close position.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oooohhh...look who's coming.. Isn't this Dr. Emily, the head of the ER who's been flirting with her hot soldier guy patient last night.." Dr. Elizebeth tease Emily as soon as she walk into the ECMC Hospital's cafe.

"Ughh..and this is the reason why I should be more strict to the interns. Who told you that? One of the interns in the ER??" Emily say while holding the food tray. Dr. Elizebeth just laugh at her.

"You do know that I have a nephew in the ER right??" She say while following Emily from beside of her to take the food.

The both of them usually will have lunch together if the ER is not that busy. Emily do often skip her lunch every time the ER is in chaos, and full with patient. There was one time when seven cars was involved in a accident. There was about more than twelve people came in the ER at the same time during that incident, and half of them in a pretty bad condition.

"Should I change him into your department Dr. Elizebeth??" Emily tease her best friend while smirking at her. Elizebeth eyes become wide. "Don't you even dare to do that or I swear that I'll kill you.." She narrow her eyes. Emily laugh at her.

Elizebeth's nephew have such a big interest when it comes to talking about other people matters. It is literally more like his forte'. He's also quite popular at the ECMC for having a 'big mouth'. That is the reason why Elizebeth prefer him under Emily's department. Who knows what that nephew of her will talk to their family about her. Having your family member as a co-worker should be banned in US.