17| Allure Me 2

NEW ORLEANS , LOUISIANA

BRADLEY HUGHES ,

Allure has been buzzing with a boatload of new clientele and that was all from the exposure Bradley and the girls were getting from social media. The invasiveness of the blogs had its pros and cons. Although Bradley was thanking them for cushioning her and all the other stylists' pockets with all the free promotion they were getting, she wasn't too pleased to be woken up out of bed at 4 AM to come down to the shop.

This wasn't a hair emergency, nor was it one of her stylist in dire need. Instead Bradley was getting calls from the authorities telling her she needed to come by Allure immediately.

Bradley was stressed out and worried about the sake of her shop. She had never had any issues dealing with her shop. She opened up Allure in a fairly safe location that had a low crime rate and great foot traffic. Bradley trusted the place enough to leave Allure unlocks for a night. Luckily for her, tonight wasn't one of those nights. Allure was secured and locked up for the next morning, but Bradley still managed to get an urgent call.

"Baby slow down," Rashad eased her as she pressed on the gas of her Audi swerving through traffic. It baffled her how it was 4 AM and the streets were still busy. She just wanted to make it to Allure as soon as possible.

Bradley sighed as she kept her right hand at the top of the steering while. Her left hand was clenched closed in full concern. "Rashad I'm really not trying to hear any of that. Allure is like my damn baby, if it's as bad as they're making it seem then I'm screwed," The sadness in her voice made Rashad retract his stance in trying to calm her. He knew exactly how she was feeling at the moment and he knew he definitely wouldn't want to hear someone in his ear telling him to calm down.

For the rest of the ride To Allure, Bradley and Rashad kept silent. Bradley was webbed in her own thoughts. She prayed that whatever happened at Allure wasn't something severe. She couldn't afford putting her grind on a halt. That was just bad for business overall.

Rashad simply didn't know what to say to Bradley. He did not want to fill her head up with false hope. What if the condition of Allure wasn't as good as he promised her it would be? He knew how much blood, sweat, and tears Bradley put into that shop and it was a complete success. He hated how that all could be ruined if off one irrational and malicious action.

Upon arriving to Allure, Bradley could barely contain herself to park her car correctly. She drifted into a parking space carelessly stopping her car. She wasn't restrained by her seatbelt so she just slung her door open and jetted out of the car leaving it started. Rashad sighed. He took the keys out of the ignition and got out the car. He shut his door along with Bradley's before he tried to catch up with her on foot.