25

(A/n: This chapter include various gifs matching the story line, because they were too beautiful not to share.)

Rose POV
Namjoon walked me up the stairs closer to where the rest of the guest were. We stop a few steps away from the crowd. Looking around I could see many faces that were well recognized in the business field. Many powerful men and women..

I fell myself gulp. "Nervous?" I look right toward the voice to see that Namjoon was leaning down whispering into my ear. I felt my ears immediately burn. "W-what do you mean? Of course I'm ok.." Namjoon chuckles and motions to my hand that was on his arm. I noticed my tight hold around him. I hadn't noticed that I had instinctively  clenched onto him. I quickly let go of him. "Sorry.."

He grabs a hold of my hand and place it back to his arm. "Latch on as much as you need.." He pats my hand looking towards the crowd. "Don't worry. I'm right here" he looks toward me and smiles. A blush comes onto my face. "R-right." I say looking away.

Namjoon pulls me forward bring us into the crowd of people. Walking through the crowd heads would turn towards us and whispers would start which didn't fail to make me more nervous than I was. Soon we came to a part of the crowd that didn't seem as full, that's where I finally saw her.

Lee Ailee.

..She just as amazing as the articles I've seen with her. Yea I felt slightly jealous of her but I can't even follow through with my emotion. She..she's just so cool. "Calm down Rose..she's just a person..she's just like you, calm the f down." I whispered to myself

"Ah, there she is." Namjoon says going closer to the female figure surrounded by others.

Namjoon POV
I smiled seeing my old friend. "Ailee!" I felt as Rose's hand loosened from my arm. "Namjoon?! Oh my goodness!" Aliee exclaimed excusing herself from the her group of friends. She came up hugging me on the spot. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. "I missed you." She said creating some space between us. "Me too. I haven't seen you since last year."

"I know! I've seen you all over posters in Korea since I got back!" I chuckle. "How's everything been? I haven't seen you around in a while."

"I actually went to America to promote my brand."

"Really? I did hear you went overseas. How was it?"

"It was good! I even met a guy named Mark who helped me go over to Canada and promote there."

"Wow! How fortunate of you!" We both laugh. She peeked over my shoulder and noticed Rose. "Oh? Who is this? Girlfriend perhaps?" She asked whispering the last part. "Haha, no." I put my hand out for Rose to take and brought her closer beside me. "This is Ms.Park Rose." Ailee smiles at her and reaches her hand out to shake her hand.

"Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Ailee."

"Y-yea I've seen you around. It's nice to meet you!" She shutters. I lean in smiling to the two of them. "She's a fan of yours. She was so nervous to meet you." Rose snaps her neck toward me giving me a small nudge. "Oh really?" Ailee says giggling. "I'm glad to meet one of my big fans!" She said "I-I mean anyone would be. You're such an amazing designer it's hard to ignore-" Rose rambled.

"Um, I'm right here. And I'm honestly offended."

"Don't be mad because people love me more." Ailee said flipping her hair and the three of us laugh. "Ailee!" An arriving guest calls Ailee over. "Oh, Hey!" She waves at them. "Listen, I'll come find you later and we can talk more." She smiles at the two of us. Rose and I nod, and watch Ailee walk away.

Rose lets out a breath. "Oh my goodness.." I chuckle watching her. She turns her head and glares at me. "What?" I ask continuing to laugh. "Why did you tell her that?!" I shrug smiling. "I overheard you talking to yourself."