Chapter 27

"IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HER?!", Irene yelled at the top of her lungs to her father and Alejandro

"My sweets we're doing everything we can. There's literally no trace of her anywhere.", Her dad tried to reason with her.

"BULLSHIT! COMPLETE BULLSHIT! I KNOW DAMN WELL SHE'S CLOSE BY!", Irene yelled.

"Enough with the yelling Irene! We get it you're upset, but my god.", Alejandro rolled his eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You're daughter is missing! My fiance is missing! How are you not upset about this?!, Irene exclaimed.

"Oh I'm beyond upset trust me! That's my baby girl out there somewhere in the world! But I do not let my anger get the best of me! So I suggest you keep your shit calm and collected before I throw your ass out of this office!", Alejandro threatened.

Irene just growls and storms out of the office instead. She couldn't believe it. It's been so many months since the day her fiance, Camila, has been reportedly missing the night before their wedding. She was so close to finally claim the girl she's loved ever since she's laid eyes on her as her wife. Now that didn't even matter. What mattered now that they must find Camila.

Camila is a future mafia leader, the daughter of Alejandro Cabello, she needed to come back to her people in order to claim her throne. Of course she wouldn't be alone since she would be married to Irene, but still Camila needed to be found and brought back where she belongs.

Irene cried so many weeks at the report of Camila going missing. She was heartbroken, furious, and confused all at once. Heart broken because her fiance was gone and she didn't even know it, furious because she wanted to kill the one who has taken her, and confused because how in the world did someone manage to make their way into the building and take Camila away without any trace. It was strange and scary.

Irene sighed and went back to her room and she sat on her bed feeling helpless. Camila could be anywhere whether in the Hood, with the Regulars, somewhere in Florida, or in a completely different state! The possibilities of where she could be was endless and it only stressed out Irene even more.

She wanted to find Camila and bring her back home to her. Irene regrets being such a possessive bitch in an unhealthy manner with Camila. She wishes she was more caring, loving, and gentle with her, but she wasn't and now it seems like the universe is punishing her for being cruel to her fiance.

Irene starts to softly cry as she thinks more and more about Camila. She wants her back. She needs her back. Irene just hopes that wherever Camila is she's safe and alive.

____

Camila wakes up the next morning feeling great. Last night's activities flow through her mind and she quickly looks to her new carving that she was given to from the one and only Lauren Jauregui. Camila hummed softly and looks around to see that Lauren wasn't anywhere found which for some reason saddened Camila. She didn't know why she felt sad about the green eyed girl's presence being gone, but she guessed she hoped she'd get to see her in the morning.

If anything the last night was honestly bittersweet. It was sweet because Camila got fucked by the very intimidating yet goddess figured women very good, but it was bitter since now she was no longer a virgin and if she ever finds her soulmate they couldn't take away the one thing that made her innocent.

Well there really wasn't anything Camila could do about it now so she just had to live with it. In all honesty however, she's glad she lost her innocence to Lauren then losing it to Irene. Lauren was much more of a attractive women and just something about her makes her scary yet irresistible at the same time. She was strange, but Camila was into it.

Soon the familiar sound of footsteps sounded from the halls and soon a, surprisingly, casually dressed Lauren Jauregui entered into the room with two trays of food.

"Oh cool you're awake I thought you would be passed out for little longer.", Lauren smiled softly.

Lauren's eyes were green, but also with a hint of grey which was new to Camila, but she couldn't complain.

"Well surprise I'm awake.", Camila giggled softly.

"Surprise indeed. Well here I brought you some breakfast.", Lauren says as she places the food in front of Camila.

"Oh um thank you ma'am I wasn't expecting food so early.", Camila said in a shocked tone.

"Please call me Lauren when it's just the two of us in one room and I know but I haven't been treating you very well for the last few months. Sure I'm an assassin and I'm trained to be violent, but I never ever abuse someone unless they deserved to be beaten. What I've done the past few months was completely unacceptable and I'm truly sorry.", Lauren apologized while looking sincerely into Camila eyes.

Camila nearly teared up hearing such a genuine apology especially from Lauren and it made her heart flutter.

"Well apology accepted Lauren.", I smile.

Lauren smiles back a shy smile and she starts eating her food as well as Camila does. The two were silent as they ate. No conversations about last night or anything else was brought up during breakfast. Lauren soon finishes her food before Camila and she started to bring out all these oils and remedies and sets them down on the floor near Camila.

Camila looks at them curiously and soon Lauren was sitting on the floor criss cross applesauce next to Camila.

"Take your shirt off.", Lauren said.

Camila nearly chokes on her pancake as Lauren all of sudden said her order. Camila coughs a bit and drinks some of her banana smoothie to help herself out then looks at Lauren.

"I'm sorry?", Camila quirks an eyebrow.

"Oh calm down. I'm not asking you to do this so we can repeat last night's activities.", Lauren let's out the cutest little laugh. "I'm just gonna use some of these medicines to help with these wounds I caused on you."

"O-oh.. alright.", Camila nervously said as she slowly took her shirt off showing off the ugly wounds and scars that were left behind from Lauren's outrages.

Lauren sighs feeling disappointed in herself as she looks at the wounds she created on her poor slave's skin when she didn't even mean to.

"I'm really sorry about this.", Camila hears Lauren apologize again.

"Hey don't worry about it anymore Lauren. We moved on from it already.", Camila smiles reassuringly.

Lauren smiles back and she gets to work on Camila wounds. Using different types of medicines perfectly for the different types of wounds conflicted on Camila's skin. Each wound not only got different types of oils but also a tender kiss from the assassin's lips as little apologies. Camila blushes brighter and brighter with every kiss that Lauren left on her wounds.

It made her feel safe in a way knowing she was being taken care of. Lauren soon finished with all the wounds and she gets up to put her remedies away.

"Just try not to touch them too much since they're could be a possibility that they could get even more infected then they already are.", Lauren instructs.

"Noted. Thank you Lauren.", Camila blushes softly.

"No problem Camz.", Lauren smiles. "Hey I gotta get going though my father needs me to head out with Ally somewhere so I'll return maybe around 3? See you later,"

With that Lauren is quick to leave the room leaving Camila dumbfounded by the new name she was given.

Camz

It's gotta nice ring to it.

A/N I'm sorry for the lack of updates guys! But here's another chapter finally!