Heat

I'm an innocent child so this will not contain BIG SMUT but like a bit that I know (i haven't even kissed someone so idk over here) I will just involve the kissing crap and you can imagine the rest you pervs lol 😂 anyway back to the story.

3rd POV

It's been two days since jungkook and Y/N kissed on that movie night and lately Y/N has been noticing that Jungkook has been becoming very clingy.

"Babyyy" Jungkook whined and he backed hugged her like a koala, she sighed " Jungkook I'm truly to figure something out" as she scrolled through her laptop.

"But I'm more important than that crap you're looking at right" he closed the laptop and turned Y/N chair to face him.

"Jungkook,Please let me-" She got cut off by Jungkook smashing his lips on to her. This shocked Y/N and broke it "What. The. Hell" she stepped back from him.

Btw forgot to mention the boys went to the mall to buy clothes and stuff they need and then buy groceries sooo yeah 😉😏

"Y/N, Come on I know you liked and the boys ain't here so I bet we gonna have a great time." As he got closer step by step.

Then Y/N back hit the wall and jungkook pinned her. "Jeon Jungkook I'll personally hit you 'where the sun doesn't shine' and tell jin that you were harassing me" she tried threatening him.

He groaned which was more like a growl and then Y/N remember something. 'HE IS ON HIS HEAT!' She thought and started to make a run to her bedroom and when she was about to close her door jungkook stopped it.

"Baby, Don't run away it's not it's gonna kill you" He gives her his doe eyes which made her guard down.

As she let it down he locked the door and picked her up and onto the bed. "This is gonna be fun," the buck said as he pinned her hand on top of her head.
He kissed passionately and Y/N didn't wanna reposed but this buck was on his heat and the only way it would be gone if they had THAT. So she kissed back and the buck smirked while kissing.

As they were kissing jungkook manage to to take of her bra (A/N: I'm sorry 😭)
And then her shirt as the minutes' pasts they were just plain naked. Once they were naked Jungkook got hella horny and just shoved his Thing inside and she moans/yelled.

Time skip (A/n: I hate myself so much for that)

After that finish, they changed to the clothes before the guys came back.

Y/N POV

When I was done getting dressed, Jungkook hugged me and kissed my cheek "I love you so much" then he kissed me.

"Yeah love you too now Iets go watch a movie and wait for the boys to come"he nodded and we headed to the living room and played a random movie.

After 20 minutes or so the boys came back with the bags and jin handed me some bags "Here you go we bought you some outfits,I hope you like it sweetie" I hugged him and thank him.

I heard jungkook growl softly
"Jungkook chill please geez" I went back to him and petted his head. While I was petting him he turned into a bunny and I carried  to the kitchen and when I put him down and petted him he started thumbing his foot.

I awed at the sight of that because it was cute "Y/N can you help me out with the food" Namjoon asked me as he was putting the food away where if supported to be at.

"Oh sure" I left the buck on the counter and went to help him "Hey Y/N has been Jungkook been a bit clingy and-" I quickly interrupted him " on his heat yeah he was but it's all down now" he looked at me and blushed.

"Y/N, They are pilling to help out with our heats"he told me as he put the milk away and I sat on the counter and put the bunny on the ground as he ran away.

"I-I know but I wanna help you as long I don't get well you know" He shook his head "But since you helped jungkook are you willing to help us because ours are coming too" I nodded my head.

"I know and I'm willing to help the 6 of you boys out too joonie because I love you guys so much"I hugged him. "Okay then but if you don't wanna at that certain time or day we need to give them the pill and lock them" I looked at him and widened my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry but that the only away princess" he patted my back and carried me to my room. "Namjoonie you know how much I love you guys a lot right" he nodded his head "Then don't worry About your guys heats anymore okay".
He smiled at me,kissed my forehead and left out of my room. "Good night boys" I whispered and then closed my eyes.

To be continued

Okay The author is speaking and I'm sooooo sorry about that it just I was cringing and saying to myself 'I NEED HOLY WATER'even tho it's not that much of a smut but still. I don't know what members should be next and it would also be like this one bc I'm not a pervert.
And I'm posting very late (2:14) but I hardly sleep so idc. So if you like it share,comment,vote and umm that's it goodbye see you in the next chapter