Chapter 7

Writer's pov :

       Vaishu reached her home after her outing with her friends. Her house is not so big, it's a normal one with a beautiful furnished look. She started ringing the calling bell. 

Her mother opened the door with an tensed face and asked, "Where were you?" 

Vaishu started moving inside and whispered, "I already told you that I am going to a movie with my friends" while keeping her handbag on a nearby couch and she sat down beside it. 

"Oh! I forgot, you know you would have texted me. I was really much worried, I texted you but I didn't get any reply from you, even I called you many times why didn't you picked up my call? " her mom said doing her work in the dining table. 

" Mom I am not a kid anymore, don't get worried about such small matters and about your call, my mobile was in silent mode so I didn't notice that. Sorry" Vaishu shot back grabbing her mobile from her handbag and started using it. 

"Vaishu, you know very well that I don't have anyone to care about. It's only you, I am living my life only for you. Just remember that and answer my calls hereafter. " her mother yelled doing her things. 

" You are the one who made your life like this.  Still now I am requesting you to give my happy life back, I want to see you happy mom. Please mom, I don't want you to suffer anymore, it's already been 5 years. " Vaishu whined more like pleading. 

" Shut your mouth Vaishu. Don't even ask me that, you too know very well that what happened, try to understand my situation baby. " Vaishu mom asked in a pleasing tone. 

Vaishu sighed and said," Then don't ask me to be happy. I just have two aims in my life. One is in your hand and the other is to become a surgeon. I will fulfill my wish either by hook or crook. You don't need to worry mom. " scrolling through her social website page. 

" Don't try anything stupid and make me angry. Come and eat your lunch" her mom said placing a plate in the dining table. 

"I already had in a restaurant with my friends, you eat, "  Vaishu said casually. 

" You have to inform me before so that I wouldn't have cooked for you and I am waiting here to have lunch with you," she said started eating her food. 

" Wait, I will give company for you", Vaishu said standing from her place and she sat beside her mother taking a spoon full of halwa placed in a bowl. She doesn't want to make her mother sad instead she wants to see her happy. After completing their lunch, they both spend some valid time. 

At college :

The next day morning, as usual college started. Anjali was slowly walking in the campus to her class. Suddenly, someone touched her shoulder, she turned to look who it is. Varun said hi while walking with her, she too greeted him smiling. Varun watched her, she was walking with her free hands hanging in the air without holding any books. He thought that she may have only two books in her bag since it is a very small bag. 

"Did everything fits in your small bag?" Varun asked her. She simply showed her full teeth and said," Who cares about that, it's enough for me. "

"Why did you joined in medicine? Do you like medicine or any other reason? ", Varun asked her trying to make conversation with her. 

" I like to torture people with needles and scissors, that's why I joined here. " Anjali said in her funny tone. 

Varun laughed at her and said," Why so much funny reply? "

" It's mixed in my blood, what to do. My parents want me to follow their footsteps by holding a doctoral degree. " Anjali said still showing her full teeth.