fin.

Hi! Wow, you made it to the end of the book!

Unfortunately, yes, that was the ending I decided to give Coralynn and Tom. I know I know, you hate me! Not all love stories end happily though, and I guess you could just ignore the ending if you wanted to hahaha!

This book is officially over :(
There won't be a sequel but maybe sometime in the future, I'll write another Tombrina book with a different plot.

I reread this book and damn, there are so many things I want to rewrite hahaha, but I think I'll drive myself crazy if I try to rewrite it.

Anyways, I really enjoyed writing this book and I hope you all enjoyed reading! I'm so grateful for all the reads and votes, it's more than l ever thought I would get hahaha. I love you all, thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Stay tuned for a new book :) I hope to see you in my next fanfic, much love!

23 June 2019.

Hi again! I'm back to say
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

It's incredible that Sue Me has 100K reads wtf! When I started writing this fanfic, I never would've thought it would become so popular. I can't tell you all how thankful I am 🥺

I love reading all your comments (and I'll try my best to respond to them, sorry about that), they really make my day 10000 times better. It makes me smile so hard when I see someone binging this book and I get notifications of chapter votes. The fact that this fanfic got 100K reads is so crazy and I just can't believe it.

Also, I hope you're all doing well and not having too much of a hard time during this pandemic. Thanks again, sending all of you my love and support!

27 June 2020.

I know I said I would drive myself crazy if I tried to edit this book but here I am!

Just warning you all that I'm going to start editing this book a little to make it less cringey to me. The plot will stay exactly the same but I'm going change up the writing style and the way the characters talk just a bit.

Unedited chapters will still have a font in the titles! Make sure to take out your fonts because they aren't accessible to screen readers :)

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you all so much <3

31 March 2021.