Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)

A/N: This is for you @QueenGayBoy1!!! This is the full on Smut that you've been waiting for so I hope it was worth the wait lol 😂👌🏽 It's more of a fluffy Smut kind of thing which is probably not what you asked for, but it's their first time so ...

A/N: This is for you @QueenGayBoy1!!! This is the full on Smut that you've been waiting for so I hope it was worth the wait lol 😂👌🏽 It's more of a fluffy Smut kind of thing which is probably not what you asked for, but it's their first time so leave them alone

This is a long one 😶 Even longer than my Clint Barton One-Shot or even Thor's...👍🏽

Italic paragraphs = Flashback

***

Sequel - Peter Parker: First Blowjob

It was the end of the Academic Decathlon anticipating for the end results to see who won the national championship. You were holding hands with Peter on your left & to your right you were hold hands with Ned. The announcer had already awarded one school with the 3rd place trophy & all was left was 1st.

"The first place winners for this year's, 2019, Academic Decathlon goes to..." The announcer started off making everyone's heart race a thousand miles a minute, there was a long pause for the announcer to look at everyone's worried face. You looked at Peter with a worried look & he smiled at you then brushed his thumb over your hand.

"From Forest Hill, Queens, the winner is Midtown High School!" Confetti canons blew up from behind us dropping colors of blue & gold as it slowly falls into our hair. Our team cheered loudly while everyone in the audience & the other schools  clapped for us. You jumped into Peter's arms wrapping your legs around him holding him tight.

You pulled away from his shoulder with still lifting you up you looked into Peter's eyes brushing his face & taking a piece of conferring from his hair then kissed him on the mouth enjoying the celebration. You put your forehead on his then your teacher broke up the 2 of you so now you were on the ground.

The blush you hid wasn't going unnoticed as Peter kisses directly on your blush that was forming. "We did it" Peter whispered to you as he put an arm around your shoulder joining the rest of your teammates in the celebration.

"Congratulations" The announcer walked up to your teacher shaking his hand & passing the big golden trophy. We held it up causing everyone to cheer louder than before taking in that glory of being part of something great.

After the award ceremony all the schools who qualified for nationals mingled a bit trying to make friends. Mr.Harrington trusted you & your boyfriend with the trophy so you guys decided to stand on the side watching everyone talk amongst themselves.

"Can you believe this?" Peter started off while intertwining your fingers together making you smile brightly. "Believe what?" You looked Peter in the eyes as they sparkled like the night sky at everything around him.