(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful

"Nicholas!" Winnie screams loudly standing paralyzed on her spot next to the fight. By now a crowd has formed and are watching the fight occur, no one invading.

Winnie looks to me, eyes wet.

"Make him stop! Chelsea!" She shouts desperately shaking "Oh god"

"Nick" I scream trying to get him to stop but he is too busy punching Liam who is attempting to fight back but is obviously failing. Nick has him on the ground atop the snow and is straddling his waist, assaulting him.

Do boys have to be such animals?

"Nicholas get off him!" Winnie cries.

Finally, after what feels like forever Kyle appears frantically, as if he's already heard about everything, and gets him away from the poor Australian boy whose face is now a mess.

"What happened?" Kat asks hastily next to me.

"Nick... he" I stutter helplessly.

I can't believe I've just witnessed that.

"Nicholas, are you fucking serious?" Nathan scolds loudly in front of us.

Him and Kyle are holding him to make sure he doesn't hit the boy again. The crowd disappears and the six of us, including an injured Liam are still shaken to the core as we stay rooted to our spots.

They let him go when they see he's calmer.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Winnie sobs looking at him with such disgust.

She tends to Liam to make sure that he is okay.

"Why'd you bring him here?" Nick screams.

"How was I supposed to know you guys would be here?" She shouts back moving closer to him "Fuck you. I fucking hate you and never speak to me ever again"

"Fuck you too" He spits bitterly.

Oh my gosh.

"I'm so confused" Liam murmurs in his accent with snow in his gloved hands as he presses it against his now black eye "Winnie, who is this guy?"

"You don't need to fucking know" Nick barks.

"Nicholas" Kat intervenes angrily "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He just growls running a hand through his messy hair, his other fist still clenched.

"Dude, I will punch you myself if you don't stop your shit" Kyle also says, looking annoyed and angry.

"Yeah. Don't you see that the two of you are ruining this trip for everyone?" I finally find my voice as I stare them both down.

Winnie is standing next to Liam and still trying to tend to him but she looks back when we all add our two cent. Nick is just standing all by himself, still looking like a caveman.

"No. She is" He accuses pointing a finger.

"Me?" Winnie shouts exasperated "Am I the one who just punched a guy I don't even know?"

"Am I the one who went on a fucking date after my best friend told me that he's been in love with me for god knows how long?" He retorts sharply.

"He's in love with you?" Liam chimes.

Why is he still here?

"Yes" I snap at the guy, not being able to help myself "Don't you want to leave?"

"No offense but I was here before you guys and this is a public place" He defends.

"Fucking go back to Australia, you fucking koala bear" Nicholas snaps shooting daggers at the guy.