5- Oh, Shit

"C-Can you pet me please, Master?" I heard him begging to me as he gave me his cutest pout.

"Yes, sure." I blush and pet his long ears. He bits his lips and I look foward, staring at the wall, spacing out. I liked the feeling of his fur of his long ears against my fingers, the way they twitched under my touch everytime I had put a little more pressure. I started to hear a grumble and I assumed it's how he purred. I felt his forehead and he was burning up!! Suddenly, before I could comment on his temperature, I felt like I was being stabbed in my lower stomach. I jumped in my place in yelped, clutching my stomach with both of my hands.

"Aarghh!!!" I cried, falling on the floor. I looked down and nothing was on my stomach. The pain must be...

Oh no...

It's my time of the month.

"Kookie, sweety," I struggled to stand up, "Can you help me to the bathroom?"

He looked at me, worried, with tears in his eyes, but he didn't say a word. He effortlessly and gently picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

"Will Master be ok?" Jungkook almost sobbed, "Do you need my help? Should I c-call Jin hyung-?"

"No, no, Kookie... I will be fine. I promise." I say and twitch from the pain.

He sobbed and closed the door.

I did my business and sighed in reliefe, "Ah..." then I looked at the pair of pants I was wearing when I was petting Jungkook, "Woah, that's a lot of blood." then before I opened the door I heard them all bursting out crying on the other side.

I opened the door quickly t see them all on the ground, hugging each other, crying, and saying stuff like:

"Master is going to die!"
"I don't want to lose Master!"
"Oh, Master, please don't die!"
"Why?! WHY?!!!"
"So much blood!"
"WHYYYYYY!"

"Woah, boys," I asked, wanting to hug them, but I can't crouch down or I'll get cramps again. So I stood there, like a stupid statue, waiting for them to stand up.

As soon as the did, I was hugged by all of them. Do I still have to remind you that I can't move? And that they all squished me? On my period?

With no further information, I had to cope with the pain and hug them back.

"M-Master is going to die." Taehyung cried on my shoulder.

"No I'm not." I said bitterly. "Well one day I will. But, no. Not today."

"But we smelled blood." Yoongi said and wiped his tears away. "And we can still smell it."

"It's... My time of the month." I smiled weakly. Jin suddenly stops crying and "oh"s me.

"You die every month?" Jimin's eyes widen.

"No!" I face palm.

"Poor Master!" Hoseok hugs me tighter, increases my pain which was already intolerable, "Dies every month! All we have is heats!" He started gringing against my thigh and smiled, "By the way, mine started this morning."

"Boys, let her breath." Jin pulled them away from me. I gave a thankful look as he took them to another room, "I should tell you what it means."

"Also tell me when your heats are starting, but-"

"Actually, mine started just now, Master~" Namjoon interrupted me.

"-Later." I finished the sentence and face palmed again. "Anyway, while you tell them I will be off to buy you heat pills or something- Wait this isn't a Wattpad story. Where the hell am I gonna buy heat pills at?"

"Maybe where you bought us?" Jungkook suggested

Suddenly the doorbell ringed.

I shooed them away to another room as I go to check who it is.

There was literally no one at the door. I looked down and saw a purple box laying on the floor.

Free stuff? Hell yeah.

Just kidding, I checked it first to see where it came from. It was from the store where I bought the boys. There was no name of the store, but it said "remember the place that selled love? Well we forgot to give you these, it was supposed to come with the dolls. Here you can find many things, some might be appealing, some might not. Some might make you want to stop everything and run... But some, like the heat suppressants, may come very handy when needed.
You can contact us through our website-
Oh wait you can't, we don't have a website.

Too bad, it's your problem. We don't care. Besides, we know you'll take good care of the boys, we don't worrie about that.

Yours,

We're not telling you
our name."

Glorious.