C H A P T E R 31

Just as nichole wrapped her arms around my waist, a smile made its way to my face and alot of memories came rushing in.

I have always loved bikes ~ well us. And by us, I mean zac and I.

I miss him. My best buddy in the world. I guess I never really realised how much I've gotten used to him because he was always around but now that he's left, I miss all of his crazy antics.

Zac and I used to love riding powerbikes alot - the most expensive brands ofcourse.

   We used to have bike races and yes, it added to our badboys' ego.

Since we got the classiest powerbikes and charming looks, it was so easy to have a high number of fangirl following.

I laughed at the memories of the things we did with bikes. I didn't realise I laughed loud until nichole spoke up.

"So will you tell me what's funny?" She asked, her arms still tightly wrapped around my waists.

"Patience, princess." I replied chuckling.

Nichole and I have just started dating and I'm already messing things up but I can't afford to. I'll do anything to make this work.

Nichole is very special to me. I find myself always thinking out of the box just to impress her. I love it when she blushes because of me.

I also want to know her better. Even though while we were still just friends, we shared alot with each other, I still want to know so much more about her.

And what better excuse than taking her on a date. I'll get to impress as well as know her better.

The one who would have given the best idea on how to impress her is all the way in Europe.

He explained that there is high misappropriation of funds hence the reasons for their nearness to bankruptcy but with him around, he's getting everything all under control.

"Atleast tell me where we're going." She whined.

"Ok. I'll tell you once you give me a kiss." I smirked while looking at her through the rear mirror.

She blushed and looked away. I laughed out loud and packed the bike.

"We have arrived now." I announced and she got off the bike immediately. I took my helmetand got off as well.

"The beach!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yea." I smiled and intertwined our hands.

Nichole

We finally stopped and when I looked at the side, I realised that he had set up a picnic.

Aww!

"Picnic time!" He announced with wide arms and I chuckled.

We sat down and I immediately opened the picnic basket.

Wow! There is just so much to eat.

   After serving, we started talking, while he did most of the talking, I laughed most of the time. He told me about his first attempt at having powerbikes race with Zac. I couldn't stop laughing when he told me how he fell into the trap he had set for zac instead.

He told me alot about his college days with Zac, and what growing up with Bri, granny and dad was like. He really loves his family alot except his mum.

   I could tell he doesn't get really well with her and wishes to amend that but apparently, she is never there for him. I made an internal promise to myself to make a difference in that area.