8

Y / N ' S   P O V

Y / N ' S P O V

"I needed to talk to you guys about something" they both sat down gesturing me to continue.
"Firstly I want both of you to know that I love both you equally and no matter what you guys have been hiding from me I won't let it get to me because I trust your decisions because you have always wanted the best for me" I held their hands as they frowned nodding their head.

"You know where I'm going with this right?" My mom nodded as my dad looked away with a sad expression.
"Why haven't you told me dad wasn't my real father?" Mom sighed as dad looked up meeting my eyes, I smiled softly rubbing his hands which was still on mine.
"I know you have a good reason and I need to know" I heard them let out deep breaths as mom met my eyes.

"How did you find out?" Mom ran her hands though her hair as I hit my lips, they are so gonna kill me if they find out that I crossed the boarder. But I have no choice but to tell them.
"I...I met my real father" their eyes immediately grew wide as my father stood up on his feet.
"You crossed the boarder" his rough voice send chills through my spine as I nodded slowly.
"You know how dangerous that is why would you risk your life like that? Wait, why did you even go that far" I felt my breath get caught in my lungs.

I can't let them find out about Jungkook.
"Wait, why do you have bruises on your neck and you even smell like a night walker. What have you been up to young lady?" My dad walked up to me pulling Jungkooks sweater back seeing the hickeys that filled my neck. I blushed deeply nervously pulling the sweater up again.
"Dad go sit down" he glared at me slowly walking back to his seat. I eyes mom who was smirked a little I rolled my eyes pouting. She's such a tease.

"We were discussing something?" I avoided my dads eyes and he nodded clearing his throat.
"Well your right I'm not your blood father. I don't even know how to explain this but me your mom and your real father were in a relationship" my head shot up and I felt my mouth hang open. I did not expect that, I mean what the actual hell.
"...Wow" I let out a chuckle looking down. That's why she said it was possible to love two people at the same time huh?

"I'm honestly truely really shocked at the moment" I stood up walking around the room trying to process everything. I can't believe this, not the fact that my parents were lying to me but that they were in a poly relationship and everything is repeating itself all over again.
"We're sorry we didn't tell you earlier" dad whispered sadness written over his features.

"no dad its nothing that you did...its fine that you didn't tell me about this whole thing its fine really, its just that..." I paused not knowing what to say.

"I just need some time and I promise I'll tell you both everything but  for now I need some time alone" I sighed grabbing my phone and walking towards them giving them both a big hug and a peck on their cheeks.

"Mom...dad he told me that he's doing good and you shouldn't worry about him and he wanted to thank you dad for taking care of mom and I" they both looked at each other with a pained expression.

"promise me not go ever cross the boarder again sweetheart. whatever it is for you shouldn't never risk your life for someone, if anything ever happens to you they will live their life in guilt. it is not a nice feeling and we need you here so please just think before taking actions again" he held my hands tightly looking at me with a soft expression.

"I wont do it again dad I promise" he nodded with a small smile pulling me into a tight hug again. After a few moments I was out of the house and on the streets walking to the small park I always used to go when I lived with my parents.

I was scared, extremely scared that we would end up like them. Nobody would be in between me and Taehyung that was for sure but...Jungkook. There was no way we could be happy together. Every time I think about it, I get more and more anxious about everything because one day we will get separated.

T A E H Y U N G " S    P O V

"why's she not picking up her phone?" I groaned falling on the bed face first. She's never ignored my calls, hell she's never had her phone turned off. I'm scared that something might have happened to her. I got up my bed looking out the window  and I felt my heart race. I suddenly felt sad, deep inside I could feel my heart drop. I felt the urge to cry out and my head started to spin. Either Jungkook is in trouble or Y/n is in pain. I cant tell which one of them it was but I had to go and hug whichever it was now.

I ran out the door ignoring the calls I got from my parents. I ran as fast as I could looking ahead I saw Y/n's house up front. I took a deep breath and the sweet scent made me stop. What the hell is he doing here? Does he want to get himself killed? I quickly followed the scent and my eyes landed on his shadow. I shook my head rushing up to him.

"do you want to get yourself killed?" I turned him around and he's mesmerising eyes landed on mine making me gulp lightly. Dammit he's so handsome. "Baby boy I was waiting for you " he suddenly hugged me taking me back a little. He smells so good and I cant believe I missed his warmth so bad.

"I'd love to give you what you need right now but our precious baby has been crying her eyes for the past 10 minutes and I'm going to break this wall if I need to right now" my eyes widened almost forgetting why I was here. I looked up at her room and I don't know how but I could hear small sobs, I quickly pulled myself away from his muscular body climbing on the hidden stairs that lead to her room.

"wait, what?" I heard a gasp behind me making me chuckle lightly. "We have been friends since we were kids ofcourse we have secret ways to get to each others rooms" I said in a matter of fact voice leading to her balcony.

I quickly knocked on the door of her room and in a matter of seconds she opened the door with red puffy eyes. I didn't hesitate to rush to her and hug her tightly. I heard her sniff as she hugged me back as well, I felt my heart break as my short stated to get wet from her tears. At the same time I could smell Jungkook on her sweater making me frown.

"Jungkook?!" I heard her shout as she let me go staring behind me with wide eyes. :what are you doing here you big idiot" she sighed slightly glaring at the boy behind me with a sad tone. "That doesn't matter. what matters right now is why you've be crying so much for" he came closer taking her into his embrace, I smiled watching them hug each other tightly. I never thought i'd feel so warm inside watching my 10 year long crush hug another boy.

" we need to talk"