I Don't Take Orders, I Give Them

Chapter 24: I Don't Take Orders, I Give Them

You struggled in the Leader's hands as he walked closer to the rest. You looked at Silver and Blaze. You had never met them, you had never known about them either. Shadow tried squirming his way out of Silver's power, but could not do it.

"Who are they?" You ask them. Pointing to Silver and Blaze.

"That's....... Silver and Blaze?" Sonic spoke. Everyone's eyes widen.

"Let go of me!" Shadow shouted. You begin to struggle yourself. You had never seen these people before, and could not trust them. Silver throws Shadow into a tube and quickly locks it. Shadow landed with a grunt and took only a few seconds to stand. You were thrown into a tube as well as the ring taken off. Shadow's was taken off as well. But he didn't seem to be hurt from it. You sure did. While the rest were forced into chairs and locked in them.

"All done sir" Silver said the the leader. Sonic looked in disbelief. He knew those two wouldn't dare to do something like this. Then he looked on Silver's and Blaze's ear. A chip! A chip to hypnotize them!

"Now go sit in those chairs and allow my soldiers to tie you down" the leader said. Silver and Blaze nod, and do just that. Once they were tied down needle were stuck into their body's. Once that was done a soldier removed the chip from their ears.

"Wh-what happened?" Silver said. As soon as he felt the power get sucked out of him he hissed in pain. Blaze looked at him and looked worried. "What's happening? And, what are you guys doing here? And who is she?" Silver asked. You growl as little robot arms begin to stick needles into your arms as well. The same is being done to Shadow.

"Um, your power is being sucked out of you, we are here because of G.U.N and you, and I am (y/n)" you say, answering his questions. Once all the power was sucked out of Silver and Blaze. The same began to happen to Shadow. Shadow lied about being the same with the rings. Shadow is most powerful when he takes the rings off. And all that power is being drained out of him. You were confused, why is Shadow being drained of power and not you? Soldiers surrounded the gang, making sure they stay quiet. Once Shadow's powers were gone, all of your friend's power begin to rush into you. You could not think straight as you could feel more power. You could also feel more colors surge through you to. Once all of the power was in you, the needle were taken out and you were released. They all looked at you in horror, except for Silver. He thought you looked cool and scary.

"Project 302, I order you to destroy Sonic and his gang" the leader says. You look toward him, then the gang. You nod your head and take a step forward.

"Set them free" you say, the soldiers follow your order and released the gang. You first walk toward Sonic. Sonic began to back up in fear. But that doesn't mean he lost confidence and hope. Amy gasped and slightly began to growl.

"You leave my Sonic alone!" Amy shouted. You jerk you head toward her and began to walk toward her. Tails, Cream, Cheese, and Silver coward to the corner while the rest stand with heads high. Their disadvantage was that they had no power. Amy pulls out her hammer, causing their eyes to widen.

"Amy! Don't kill her! Please!" Shadow begged. Amy nodded her head. Once you came into swing reach. You were hit all the way acrossed the room.

"You don't mess with Son-" during Amy's sentence you jump forward and kick Amy in her stomach. You land on your two feet and looked at the corner where the four hid. You begin to walk toward them with a smirk. Sonic gasped and ran regular speed (sadly) toward you. You look at him and a hit to your face caused your mouth to slightly bleed. Tails gasped and smiled. Cream is almost at the crying point by now

"Come on Silver, we have to try to fight" Blaze says. Silver shakily stands up and glances at you.

"Just don't kill her" Shadow says. He is still stuck in the tube. You look toward Shadow, but did not attack.

"Kill them!" The leader shouted. You walk up to the leader and punch him.

"I don't take orders from anyone" you growl. The leader growls and runs off. You turn to the soldiers, who began to run away as well. You look at Shadow and gave him a smile.

"Were you nice the entire time!?" Amy shouted. You nod your head and walk toward Shadow.

"I am very sorry, are you guys ok?" You ask. Sonic and Amy take a second to answer.

"I guess, I did realise you didn't hit hard, and was slow in the process" Amy said. You chuckle and began to unlock Shadow's tube.

"Of course, I didn't really wanna kill you guys, your my friends. Well, except those two" you look at Blaze and Silver.

"Oh, I'm Blaze, this is Silver" Blaze said with a smile. Right when you almost disable the tube. A big laser went straight through you.

"(Y/N)!!!" They all screamed. All but Blaze and Silver, they gasped. Once the laser was pulled out, you hold that spot. The leader stood behind the group. You take your hand off the spot and everyone's powers returned to them. You still had yours, and you fur and eyes went back to normal. Along with your voice. This meant you can die........ again. Shadow quickly took his inhibitor ring and put it on you. You gasp and turn toward the leader.

"Thank you, as for you!" You shout, pointing your finger at the leader.

"We follow your orders" Sonic said. You turn to see the entire gang behind you and Shadow next to you.

Word count: 1022