Part 28

2 month leap...
Morning
At Singhania house
Naksh in his room getting ready...
He wear his shirt and try to button it up but it's not getting...

Naksh-Yash...Yash...

But Yash he didn't come Naksh tried again but it's not getting done bcoz his right arms got injured yesterday...

Tara come near him and started buttoned up his start..

Naksh- I can do it myself...no need of your help...

She didn't listen him and buttoned-up his shirt...

Naksh- I said naa.. I don't need your help...and jo tumne kal Kiya uske Baad toh bilkul bhi nahi...

He took his arm sling in his left hand leave from there...

She look at him angrily and gritted her teeth in anger....

Naksh enter in Yash room...

Naksh- yash...Kahan...

Yash- I was taking bath what happened??

Naksh-nothing.. just help me in wearing this sling...

Yash-ok...

He made him wear his arm sling...

Yash- bhai Apne medicine li...

Naksh didn't said anything...

Yash- why you did this everytime...wait I'll get your medicine...

He get his medicine...

Naksh have his medicine...

Yash- bhai have you talked Amyra...

He again said nothing...

Yash-why??she is a small kid...

Naksh-kal jaise Amyra ne behave Kiya vo bhi toh sahi nahi tha...

Yash- I agree bhai.. but the thing is she loves you the most and she can't see you in pain...

Naksh- I know she loves me and I love her too... But this behaviour of her is not tolerable at all Yash...and she need to understand this...

Yash-bhai vo Dar gayi thi and she thought ki ye chot aapko Keerti Di ki wajah se lagi... that's why she reacted in that way...

Naksh- that's not true Yash...vo Keerti ke cabin ka file shelf  disbalance ho gaya tha and  Keerti wahi thi us chot  lag jaati toh...
When she take out file from shelf..shelf is tilting toward ground..I enter in her cabin and saw that she didn't notice that I rush toward her and push her aside and shelf fall on me and I got hurt...

Yash-bhai I know that Amyra use thodi naa pata hai...

Naksh- but jab use kuch pata nahi tha so how can she blame Keerti... Even Keerti helped me took me hospital...and what Amyra did she put all blame on Keerti...

Yash-bhai relax...she is just a small kid and usne apne Dadda Ko pain me dekha aur aise react kar diya.. don't worry we will talk to her and made her understand ok...

Naksh nods...
Yash- me ready ho jata hu..

Naksh- (in mind) I know who influenced Amyra Tara.. I don't know why Tara is doing this.. uski problem kya hai.. why she want to hurt Keerti now.. I know jo  kal hua..it was not an accident.. ye Tara ka plan tha Keerti Ko hurt karne ke liye.. then she was influencing Amyra she was provoking my daughter... No ye sahi nahi hai...

After sometime
At dinning table...
Naksh is having his juice
Yash took Amyra downstairs he made her sit beside him...

Amyra- good morning Dadda..

He didn't replied to her...

Amyra- aap gussa ho mujhse...

He look at her then at other side...

Yash- Amyra have your breakfast...

Amyra-no...

Yash-why...

Amyra- mujhe nahi khana...

She got up from chair and run upstairs...

Yash-Amyra...

Naksh-Yash wait me baat karta hu...

Naksh enter in her room and saw her lying on bed her back facing him...

Naksh sit on bed near her..
Naksh- princess...

She hide her face in pillow...

He caress her hair...

Naksh- lagta hai princess Dadda se upset hai...

She sit on bed...

Amyra- nahi aap mujhse gussa hona...

He wiped her tears..

Naksh- Dadda aapse gussa nahi hai princess..but aapne kal jaise Angel se baat vo sahi nahi tha... Dadda Ko aapki vo baat achi nahi lagi...

Amyra- but aapko Angel ki wajah kitna pain hua...

Naksh-(in mind)jitna pain maine use diya hai..ye pain us pain ke saamne kuch bhi nahi hai..

He hold her hand and made her sit on his lap..

Naksh- princess Angel ki wajah se kuch nahi hua... Aapko pata unko chot lagne wali thi..but I saw her and thought to save her and mujhe chot lag gayi.. you know what aapki Angel ne toh meri help ki vo mujhe doctor ka pass bhi lekar gayi...and aapne unke saath aise behave Kiya.. aapne wrong Kiya Naa... socho unhe kitna Bura feel hua hoga...

Amyra- meko Mumma ne kaha aapko Angel ki wajah se chot lagi..

Naksh- I know that vo aapki Mumma Ko misunderstanding ho gayi thi...and aapne Dadda se pucha nahi Naa...

Amyra- sorry...

She said holding her ears...

Naksh-it's ok... princess but promise me aap aage se aisa behave nahi karo ge...

Amyra- I promise....

She hug him...
He hug her back..and caress her hair...

Amyra- Dadda mujhe Angel Ko sorry bolna hai...vo gussa hongi naa mujhse...

He smiled at her...

Naksh- me unse baat kar lunga aur aapki taraf se sorry bhi bol dunga..ok

Naksh- now go and have breakfast..

She kissed on his cheek...

Amyra get down from his lap and run downstairs...

He smiled at her cuteness...

Naksh-(to himself) Amyra is my daughter and me use Tara ki tarah nahi banne dunga..bilkul bhi nahi...

After sometime
Keerti in her cabin...she is trying to concentrate on work but she can't as Amyra words running in her mind and that words hurting her again and again...
She put her head back on the chair to relax herself...

She close her eyes...
Amyra- aap bad aunty ho aapki wajah se mele(mere) Dadda Ko chot lagi.. aap jao yahan se...aap bad ho...

She open her eyes with a jerk...

She took her file...

Keerti- concentrate on your work Keerti... You don't have time for all this things...

Again Amyra words come in her mind....

She throw the file in anger...

Keerti- kyu Bura lag raha hai mujhe... Amyra kuch nahi lagti meri then why I am feeling bad... Why her words affecting me alot...

That's all for today guys...

Precap- I love you Tara ❤️💔💔

Do vote and comments guys
Bye for now
Lots of love
Vaishali
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️