chapter 47

"Sere-" she was about to say but I cut her off.

"Talk," I said getting straight to the point.

"After I got kicked out I had to find somewhere to live I was broke, skinny and had nowhere to live. I thought about the best way to earn money so I went to a strip club. I always thought about you, wanting to know if you were living your best life after you ran away. When I was a little older I found out that it was accident and mothers sometimes dies while giving birth but I was so stupid to do so many bad things to the only person I had as a family" she said and I felt a little bad then nodded for her to continue.

"I had an argument with my boss and I was on my way home when I saw two men following behind me. They worked for my boss, they tried to rape me and if it wasn't for Nikolai shooting them they would've. I fainted after seeing what happened and when I woke up I was at his house because his brother Ali brought me there and insisted on me staying. Nikolai didn't like the idea but never bothered to say much overtime because I knew a lot of information. While staying there I caught a liking to Nikolai. He used to punish me and do other things to me which made me want him even more" She paused then sighed I look over at Ali and he just stood there looking at Sabrina, I could tell that he was angry and confused.

"Just get to the point I don't wanna hear how you met him or whatever," I said in frustration then rolled my eyes.

"Um.... He asked me what my name was and I told him my name was Serena" she whispered then began playing with her shaking fingers.

"I was better off at his house, there was everything there that I need. After signing the contract I was having fun with him. After a while I started developing feeling towards him. I asked him if he ever fell in love or even been in a relationship and he said no he didn't believe in love"

"So that's when you started using my name? You used your own fucking sisters name and sign yourself over to a Mafia" I said and she nodded.
Well that's cruel

"I really liked him and thought that I could somehow change his mind but he never changed. At first I was having a good time but then after a while he started ignoring me. I wanted more for him but that was never part of the deal. I was just another girl who got herself into a deal with the mafia." When she said that I felt chills run down my spine thinking that she wanted him for sex.

"He told me the only way I could ever get to touch and experience his body was if I signed a sex contract and without hesitation I said yes. That day I wasn't really thinking I just desperately wanted him" she softly said.

"I didn't think anything through I just signed it. Also I knew if  I ran away he wouldn't find me but I never thought he would find you, I mean you were so far away from where he lived.

"If you didn't want to sign that fucking contract because you knew that he was a fucking killer then why the fuck did you agree to sign it and used my fucking name. He's the mafia, of course, he's gonna come looking for you!" I shouted in anger and tears filled her eyes.
Maybe I'm being too hard on her right?

"I'm sorry that was a stupid thing to do and I'm stupid, idiot, I don't deserve to live" she sniffed and I sighed.

"My brother made her stay there and I was pissed at him. So I used her to make him angry. She was just another girl added to my list. I wanted nothing more from her when I saw how easily I got her to sign it" Nikolai said then scratched the back of his head.

"I wanted you to love me but all you ever wanted was sex, I only forced myself into you because I loved you"

"That was what the fucking sex contract was about no relationship no love just sex, but you wanted more than that so you went and fucked my brother!" Nikolai shouted.

"I had sex with your brother because he liked me and I loved him. He showed me love when you didn't. But when you came home drunk and had sex with me I felt disgusted. Your brother and I decided that we were going to run away together and get married so that you couldn't find me" she said then glared at Nikolai.

"She's a fucking lier Serena don't believe one shit that comes out of her mouth, she never stopped loving me until she left, the sex contract was clear but she didn't follow so she got fucked!" Nikolai shouted as he pointed at her.

"Well I'm just glad I found her before you because you're a fucking bitch, she's everything I could've ever wanted and I wouldn't give her up for the world. She's different from you she never forced herself on me. I should have noticed that you two were different but I was too stupid to not find out" Nikolai said.

"So why did you leave?" Ali whispered as he walked over to us, she sighed then looked up at him.

"Because I found out that I was pregnant" she whispered while playing with her hands everyone gasped and my eyes widen.
I was shocked even though I did see the boy with her at the store.
•○•○•○•○•○•○•
Shoutout goes too @itsssKAAKA and @user94925686. Love you.

 Love you