Feelings??

* * * Warning  Trigger * * *

Lapis POV

"Lapis"

"Lapissss~"

"Wakey wakey,
"Your missing out~"

"What? Whose there? Where am I?" confused

"Your so cute when your oblivious~"

searching for the source of the voice, I found it. But it was just a silhouette in the distance at first. I squint trying to make out this figure.

"it's time for your surprise~ I got something special for it, a birthday present just for you~" they cooed. Surprise? Birthday present? What's going on? The room was poorly lit, not too dark but the only thing giving off any source of light were a few scattered candles, I smelled the hint of lavender and vanilla? I came to realize I was on a bed, scattered rose petals on silken sheets and also- I only had on just my bra and panties..

" What's going on?!" I go to sit up but to my avail, I failed. because I noticed the feeling of tightness around my wrist, and my ankles, I go to tug again but it was no use. I glance up to see I was being restrained by handcuffs. 

"Hey relax, it'll be okay, I promise Lappy, you'll have a LOT of  fun~ " they ran a finger from my jawline down to my chest, leaning in closer I can make out the image now, it was- Peridot! She had a sly smirk on her face, licking her lips as she towered over me, her green eyes half lidded and looking at me full of lust and hunger. "Uhm Peridot care to explain what's going on-" she didn't answer she just continued melt me under her intense gaze, I dipped my eyes from her gaze down to her body which my face began to slowly heat up immensely, she was wearing lingerie, the top half looked like a corset, it was green and laced and the lower half was black laced panties with semi knee high socks and a thin string connecting the pieces, my mouth hung slightly open, oh my- I felt my mind begin to race with thoughts it couldn't keep up, I was drawing a blank. my eyes locked onto those surprisingly curvy hips and then dipped up to her chest - "my eyes are up here silly~" she cooed seductively, using just a finger to push up on my chin, closing my mouth. I blushed deeply, as i felt a cold shiver run up my spine as she ran her hands up my sides. "Peridot..." Catching me off guard our lips mashed, and my eyes grew wide. It was a soft kiss at first and simple. Damn..her lips are so soft..I started to breath heavy as our lips lingered longer than expected, thinking she's going to break away for air. she deepens the kiss, becoming more passionate and heated. My mind was gone, i was only reacting on impulses now as I gave in because even her kiss was breath taking. I felt my tongue ask for an opening and she acknowledged. It soon turned into a hot make out session full of tongue, although I was winning. She started to roll her hips, her mound pressing against mine, I felt the buzz in my core as it started to grow the more pressure she added. I found myself trying to follow the rhythm of her movements completely given away into the heat of the moment under my restraints, I heard a moan and not sure which one our lips it escaped. She finally broke the kiss a long trail of saliva disconnecting, leaving us both a panting mess as she continued rocking her hips. She was smiling? But like a sexy devilish smirk baring her sharp teeth. Which I was surprised yet only turned on how sharp her kanines were. I started to feel a sticky liquid escape my core the buzzing feeling raging out of control. I could also feel the same wetness pouring out the fabric of her panties. The air only filled with steam and sweat from our bodies with wet noises I felt myself getting near my edge as she was showing no merciless sign of slowing down but going harder and faster. Holding me under that intense half lidded gaze.

"Per...Peri... peridot!" I started to cry her name "I'm gonna -" nnghh!~ I was a moaning mess an so was she, she leaned back down closing the gap back in between our lips "Me too Lapis" she said against my lips "Oh!~" she let out a cry "La- Laaapp-is~ I'm gonna!" I felt like I was going to burst now due to all the raging hormones. her fabric was completely engulfed by her liquids but also because of mine too, which now trickled down my legs. Damn she's so fucking wet "Peri!~ PERI!~" I moaned breath laboured "Nnghh oh~ LAPIS!~" "PERIDOT!~" Before she let out a final wonton moan of my name.

Lapis!

Lapis?!

"Ahhh! Huh what ?! "I shot up, covered in sweat and my pupils dilated. I gave myself a pounding headache from how quickly I sat up. "Ughh", I groan pinching the bridge of my nose, scrunching up my face. "Are you okay? You kept shouting my name, I thought you were having a nightmare or something!?" I was greeted by a worried facial expression written Peridot, she had a hand placed on my shoulder. "Peri...dot.." as I finally regained full consciousness. "Hey it's okay, I'm here now" she pulled me into a tight hug then pulling away "You look really hot, and sweating, are you sick? Are you running a fever?" She placed the back of her palm against my forehead checking for a slight warm temperature. Our faces were only inches apart. Emerald..green...eyes..as suddenly images of the dream I just had started to fill my mind. My face heated up and then I felt a small pop. "Lapis?!...your nose is bleeding!" She's way too close! Suddenly black. "Lapis!? " The last cry I heard of my name.

Little did I know, I fainted with a nose bleed and a goofy smile on my face. So Peridot told me when I finally woke up hours later.