f

Aylin walked out from behind the curtain and spun in front of five of the boys. They all smiled widely and wowed.

"Definitely a keeper Jin and Taehyung!" Hoseok called out to the two behind the curtain.

"That was the last one actually." Jin announced as he and Taehyung stepped out from behind the curtain.

"I'm sorry folks!" Taehyung spoke in a horrible British accent. "Fashion show is finished."

The boys either laughed or rolled their eyes at the younger boy as they stood and stretched.

"N-n-now What are w-w-we d-doing?" Aylin walked over to Yoongi, touching his hand to get his attention.

"Now we are going to get lunch. It's about two o'clock right now." Yoongi glanced at his watch. "You can keep that outfit on, unless you want to put on the ones from the orphanage..."

"I-I'll keep t-this, this." Aylin smiles shyly, hugging herself nervously.

Yoongi grinned and picked up Aylin. "This is my favorite outfit you've worn."

Aylin giggled and dug her head into Yoongi's shoulder, embarrassed.

"Aish you're cute." Yoongi ruffled Aylin's hair as he followed the boys out of the dressing room.

^^^

Jimin kept an eye on Aylin while they ate fried chicken to make sure she didn't choke, and to get her anything she needed.

He moved her drink closer to her after he saw her reach for it.

She smiled up at him as she held the cup with both hands, sipping the straw.

"Aylin watch!" Taehyung announced as he shoved over ten straws in his mouth and proceeded to drink his water.

Aylin giggled at Taehyung's wide eyes and laughed while he was shocked at the amount of water he could drink at one time.

The boys all smiled, looking at Aylin as she laughed at Taehyung. All of them found great joy in making someone feel important and special.

And this was only day one

^^^

"T-t-this is a-a store of toys?" Aylin looked up at the boys with wide eyes after they walked into the next store.

"And you can pick out whatever you want." Hoseok smiled brightly, looking out at the many aisles of toys, any child's dream.

Aylin was so shocked. She was getting more things? She already got so much. If the boys would've just taken her home and colored with her, she would be the happiest girl in the world.

So Aylin smiled widely and grabbed Jin's hand and started to pull him into an aisle, the boys all laughing behind him as they followed their daughter.

Wow, we have a daughter. Jimin thought with a proud smile on his face. Then he felt his eyes burn as emotions overtook. I'm a dad.

Jimin let out small sniffles as he wiped away his tears slowly, still following the group.

"Hey." Hoseok walked beside Jimin. "What's wrong?"

"Hoseokie Hyung." Jimin mumbled, then spoke a little louder. "We're dads."

"I know Jimin, I know." Hoseok smiled softly as he watched Aylin hug a doll.

"Does that mean we're married?" Jungkook cracked a smile, eavesdropping into their conversation.

"Jungkook shut up." Jimin laughed, his tears gone now.

^^^

"Aylin, I know you've had a very long day, but we have one more place we want to take you if that's okay with you." Jin turned around from the front seat, smiling gently at the half asleep girl.