Part 9: Nice Score, Dude

Shout out to:
Oonzie for all the votes and comments!

Two weeks later
Marinette's POV

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I turned it off and jumped off the bed. Today was the day and I can't wait to start it. I put on my normal clothes, left my hair down, and did everything else I usually do in the mornings.

"Come on, Tikki! Today's the day!" I cheered. She got in my bag giggling at my excitment. I run down stairs, out the door, and made my way to school.

Meanwhile with Adrien

"Plagg, can you believe it? The day has finally come!" I proclaim.

"I don't understand why you're so excited, kid?" Plagg says confused.

I roll my eyes and say "You will see."

I hurry and finish getting ready. I skip breakfast and hurry to get in the car.

I get to school and see Nino, Alya, and my beautiful girlfriend outside.

I start to walk towards them when Chloe jumps on me.

"Adrkins, have you missed me?" She asks as I push her off of me.

I force a smile and say "Chloe, I just saw you Friday at school."

She crosses her arms and answers "I know. I had to wait two whole days to see you again."

I rolled my eyes again and walked away leaving a confused Chloe.

"Hey, Dude. What was all that about?" Nino asks.

"Chloe just being her annoying self." I state.

"Wow. I can't believe Adrien Agreste just said something rude!" Alya says being overly dramatic. Marinette giggles.

She looks stunning with her hair down but I can't tell her that with Alya and Nino standing here. I smile at her. Oh, how I love that smile.

"Hey, Adrien." Marinette says.

"Hey!" I replie.

"We better head to class before we're late." Alya states and we head to class.

Marinette's POV
I put my bag down beside my seat. I look up at Adrien and we lock eyes. I love those electric green eyes!

He nods his head at me and I nod my head in response. We turn towards Alya and Nino who are talking to each other.

"Guy's there's something I need to tell you." I state.

"What is it?" Nino asks. I turn and look at Adrien.

We both take a breath and a the same time say
"We're dating!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is something wrong?" I ask.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally, I see a smile on both of their faces! Alya jumps up on top of the desk.

"What are you doing?" Adrien asks confused. She completely ignores him.

"Attention everyone," Alya yells.

Everyone stops what they're doing and gives Alya their full attention.

"The Adrienette ship has seld. If you were betting on it congratulates. If you lost, you better pay up!" She yells.

All of the girls cheered happily while all the guys handed money to Alya. She got down off the table and counted all the money.

"You were betting on us?" Adrien asks shocked.

"Of course. I'm so happy for you Marinette!" Alya answers then hugs me.

"Nice score, Dude." Nino states and playfully punches Adrien's shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes. Not even Hawk Moth himself can ruin this.

The author says otherwise. Sorry not sorry, Marinette.

????? POV
Chloe and Lila walk up to each other. Together they run outside.

"I can't believe this." Chloe barks.

"I can't ethier. Marinette's going to pay!" Lila hisses.

"Yes, she is."

"Did you hear that?" Chloe asks.

"Yes, I did." Lila replies.

"Marinette stole the boy you both love. Don't you want revenge?"

"Of course I want revenge but every time you acumatize someone they always lose, Hawk Moth." Lila blurts out.

"You have a point but the two of you together will be unstoppable! Do you two expect the challenge?" Hawk Moth answers.

"Yes, Hawk Moth." They both replie.

"I give you both the power of a trained assassin, Shadowettes! In return you will give me Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous." Hawk Moth states.

The Shadowettes are wearing black converse, black leather pants, and a black hoodie that covers their heads.

A mask is covering their mouths so only their eyes can be seen.
Both have multiple daggers hidden in their clothes.

The akuma they share is perfectly hidden in Chloe's ponytail holder. No one will be able to see it under her hood.

Hello, readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just so you guys know, I'm making this up as I go. Don't forget to comment and vote!