[10] 3000

You know what, I'm about to say it
I don't care that you broke your elbow

⭐️
🌟

   "You okay (Y/n)....?" Pepper asked me.

   "I'm slowly losing my mind." I replied honestly. "The end is about to begin Pep... and I don't have to watch the movie to guess how this will goes with my five years here... but I'm in denial."

"You're drinking too much wine." She sighed but didn't stop me.

"Technically 21 Pep, technically 21." I smiled.

   "You're always 9 to me, and that's a compliment." She smiled back.

   I looked at Morgan, she was playing with an Avengers model toy set, she was hitting Captain America with Iron man doll repeatedly, that made me laugh out for some reason.

   Then it just left me a sad smile on my face.

   "I know what you're thinking."

   "..." I looked at Pepper with my lips opened a little, maybe trying to look like I had no idea what she was talking about, but she saw through me.

   Pepper looked at Morgan with that same old smile, though with sadness in her eyes. "Something's gotta give."

   "Something, I always told you, not someone."

   "Whether it's anyone, there's always in need of a sacrifice."

   "I'll volunteer for that harder than Katniss ever could."

   "Morgan," She cut me off, the little Stark cane running to her mum, Pepper looked outside the glass mirror. "The situation's looking bad, can you please go out there and save daddy?"

   She was a little confused, but then she put her dark hair behind her ears and nodded. "Okay."

   We watched she ran out to save Tony.

   "Mama told me to come and save you."

   "Good job. I'm saved."

   My eyes watered again, why am I so sensitive to cuteness?

   "You're as easy to read like watching a movie, if I ever wanna know what happens next I would just picture myself as you. And now all I could feel is sadness, even smiling, you're so sad." Pepper told me.

   "That's... not something to be concerned honestly. I am sad like twenty-four seven. If I'm not sad, that's when something's off."

   "That's not true. The first time you saw Morgan you look like the happiest person alive. But now every time you looked at..." She pointed at Steve and Tony. "...Them, you're sad."

  "..."

   "You're gonna be okay?"

   "I'm not sure Pep..." I replied honestly.

   "But you know we're gonna be okay, don't you?" She said it just as honest.

💧
💧