#59- Changes

A/N- Changed my icon pic and my username to @fuckoffphil because a friend found my account by grabbing my phone from my hand as I showed her something. She can probably still find my account really easily but still. I'm shitting myself about her reading anything lol, if you're reading this, friend, then please fuck off xoxo. Other than that, here's a little bit of a filler for ya to set up for next chapter :).

JJ's POV

'God I'm glad to see you pricks.' I said, smiling up at the 5 people who had just walked through the door ahead of me. Well, 6: Phil was with them, thrown over Ethan's shoulder. I stood, hugging Simon and Josh with one arm, my other arm carrying Vikk. Simon winced, and I quickly apologised, backing off slightly. I hugged the others, then moved out of the way so Ethan could put Phil down. Tobi closed the door behind them, and Josh sat against it with Simon cuddled into his side, leaning on his shoulder.

'How is he?' Simon asked worriedly, staring at the boy in my arms.

'Better. Better, but not good. He's stopped mumbling, but he's still shaking.' I explained in a low voice. Vikk hadn't recovered from his episode earlier, when the voices took over. He was still clinging to me, like he'd float away if he let go. All I could do was hold him. I didn't know why it helped, but I didn't care. As long as he was safe. As long as he didn't hurt himself again. Harry's eyes filled with guilt as he glanced at Vikk. He had tried to comfort him when we were in the office, but it hadn't worked. I gave Harry another one-armed hug, standing close so he could still see Vikk and make sure he was okay. 'What about you guys?' I asked. 'You good?'

'Depends on who's asking.' Ethan laughed. 'Simon's still fucked up. Josh got stabbed. Again.'

'Fucks sake.' I muttered. 'What about him?' I asked, kicking Phil.

'Simon took care of that, actually.' Josh said proudly.

'Oh, please. All I did was hit him a bit.' Simon said, blushing.

'Well done, man,' I said, smiling at Simon, who rolled his eyes. I looked behind me to Ethan, who was rummaging through the desk drawers. Eventually he came across a pair of handcuffs, different to the rusted red pairs we were used to. These handcuffs were white, and glowed softly in the harsh office lighting. After a few more minutes, Ethan also managed to find the keys. He and Tobi dragged Phil to a desk, and Ethan tried to fasten the handcuffs, but his hands were shaking too much. Tobi gently pushed Ethan aside, and clicked them shut himself. They both sat back against a wall, the keys in Tobi's pocket.

'Are we gunna talk about that?' Tobi asked.

'Fuck off.' Ethan snapped.

'You're gunna have to talk about it at some point.' Tobi replied.

'No, I fucking don't.' Ethan said. Josh stood from where he sat with Simon, looking around the office for a few minutes before finding a bin by a desk. He emptied it out before handing it to Ethan. 'The fuck is this?' Ethan asked.

'A bin.' Josh asked.

'For what?' Ethan asked.

'Well, you're going to be throwing up soon, aren't you?' Josh asked. 'Withdrawal's a bitch.'

'Fuck you.' Ethan replied half-heartedly, but he reluctantly took the bin from Josh.

'You good?' I asked Simon as Josh sat back down.

'Nah, not really. Think my leg's broken. Ribs, too.' He replied.

'No, I know that. I mean mentally.' I said.

'Trying not to think about it.' Simon replied with a sad smile. 'I'll let you know if that changes.'