And the tourcher began

breathless *

At that time

I am thirsty. I am sitting in the chair for god knows how much time. I couldn't sleep, my back was hurting, my legs were sore.

"Gawd! I wanna out" I screamed I was getting crazy. "Ah!" my throats was very dry.

Suddenly I heard some sound, someone unlocked the door.

"Hey! Are you okay" its a women's voice.

I didn't say anything.

"No problem I'm here to take you," she said.

She helped me to stand, my hand was on her shoulder. As she helped me to stand my legs were strengthened. I didn't know where she was taking me, she didn't take the blindfold off, but whatever she was saying I was doing.

She told me to sit as I sat I felt so relieved and she told me to wait. I didn't know what she was doing and then finally she took the blindfold off.

I couldn't see clearly my head was aching I tried to focus but I couldn't. So she helped me to get fresh then she took me to a luxurious hotel room and told me to stay there.

After some time she came up with a big trolley of food and fruits. I got more and more hungry by watching fruits and food.

After having the food I asked her the date and time and where I was, she didn't reply to any of the thing, not even date and time, then she left me and locked the door.

After eating, my brain began to think and I was getting anxious. I saw a window and tried to see outside if I saw anything then maybe I could get a clue but everything was in vain.

As I looked outside from the window there were just trees, that's the reason they got me in that room.