Chapter 35

"How do you feel?" Kol asks.
"Feel about what."i reply.
"About carrying a mini Elijah." He says.
"Just because one of the twins is a boy, doesn't mean it's going to be like Elijah." I say.
"I know. No need to get all defensive." He says putting his hand up in surrender.
"I wasn't being defensive (I was) I was just simply stating facts." I say.
"State facts all you want then." He says and I just smile.
"Also you need to go Bonnie so she can wipe off your memo...." I begin.
"Yeah I know. She already did it before we got here." He cuts me off.

The party was over and Lele and I was cleaning up the mess.
"This is exhausting." I say placing my hands on my back.
"I know but it's also a good form of exercise." Lele states.
"You're going straight back to that aren't you?" I say.
"What can I say, I'm simply just stating facts." She says.
"Wow, I'm guessing you heard that whole conversation."
"You know a lot of people did. Out of all the Mikaelsons why didn't you marry him." She says.
"Well because at that time I fell for Elijah and besides, I only see Kol as a friend." I say picking up a cup and throwing it into the black bag.

"Fair enough, fair enough it just seems that he's the calmest out of all of them." She says.
"Then why don't you go for him." I say.
"No, I don't need Mikaelson drama. Plus, he's not my type." She says.
"Hmmm and what is your type then." I say.
"I don't really know." She says.
"Don't try to beat around the bush out of the question. You said Kol isn't your type so you definitely have one since he isn't." I say.

"Like I said, I don't really know." She says.
"Your lucky I'm not bothered to challenge you." I say and she laughs at me. I sat back down on the couch.
"Can't we get a maid to clean the rest I'm knackered." I say, yawning.
"I'll call one in the morning." She says.
"I'm surprised that you're not trying to persuade me into finishing to clean up." I say.
"Well I'm tired too and I'm not bothered to clean up." She says.
"I would like to say thank you for today." I say.
"It's fine, it's not that much of a big deal." She responds.

"No, I mean it. Thank you. This is one of the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I say.
"Well you deserve it." She says, and we both smile at each other.
"Question, when do you plan on telling Elijah?" She asks.
"Does he even deserve to know. He can go choke on a brick for all I care." I say and Lele chuckles at my comment.
"I love that, choke on a brick." She says.
"I'll tell him once I get my revenge." I say smirking.

"Ooooh, bad ass baby momma." She says. These Mikaelsons don't know what I have prepared for them and once they find out they will wish they were sorry for everything they've done to me. Especially Elijah, you have no idea what I have in store for you. Just enjoy these last few moments you have before I come and make you pay. I can't wait for it.
"Don't forget we've got an appointment tomorrow." Lele says.
"Thank you for making me realise how vulnerable I am." I say.
"You're welcome." She says and I just groan at her. My eyelids began to fail me and I fell asleep.

Elijah's P.O.V

"We've been like this for over an hour." Klaus complains.
"Wow it takes longer than that for you guys to finally listen to me." Marcel says.
"Remember that we are older than you. And just like these petty humans say, respect your elders." Klaus grins.
"And just like these pretty humans as you call them say, show respect to get respect." Marcel says and Klaus' grin drops to a thin line. The thin line of anger as I call it.
"You're ruining my suit Marcel." I say with a hint of annoyance.

"I don't want hear anymore of your bitching Elijah. I just simply don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about you Mikaelsons and I certainly don't give a shit about your suit. Deal with it." He says.
"And I certainly don't tolerate swearing." I say.
"Says the one who says bitch." Marcel retaliates. He beat me at my own game too.
"How long do you want us like this for?" I ask.
"What are your knees aching." He coos in a baby voice.
"It shouldn't be since you guys are dead and shouldn't be feeling anything."

I just stood up annoyed.
"Did I tell you the you could stand up!" He shouts.
"Even I've grown impatient of your games Marcel." Esther says. She raises her hand and Marcel begins chocking.
"Couldn't you have done that long time ago." Klaus says, he stood up too.
"Don't tell me what to do." Esther says, "GIVE IT!" She shouts. Marcel begins to stop chocking and starts laughing.
"You actually thought you was chocking me." He says and continues to laugh. Mother begins to feel defeated. We all stood there shocked.
"Damn, I really am a good actor. What can I say? I learnt from the best." He says.

"How?" Mother says.
"I only got to say one word." He begins, "Samantha."
"I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that name. She has given you too many privileges." Klaus says.
"Well you could've been in my position but you already know how that story goes." He says, his smirk growing.
"Since you guys have been waiting so patiently." He says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I don't want to know what he has in mind.

"If you want this blood, fight me for it." He says. We waisted no time rushing over to him.