Micah Bell: Little Morgan Part 2

Micah Bell X Female Reader (Arthur's sister)

Summary: Arthur finds out about your relationship with Micah.

WARNING: language

Word Count: 2600

You and Micah have been dating for a little while now, a couple of months actually, and you are very happy together.

You have to admit that Micah wasn't what you were expecting him to be. Sure, you had already given him the benefit of the doubt when you developed a crush on him, convincing yourself that he couldn't be as bad as he would have people believe. Turns out, you were right.

Of course Micah was harsh and cruel around camp but he was gentler when it came to you, he cared about you and he tried his best to show it even if he wasn't sure how. Micah wasn't very good at showing his feelings but you understood what he meant. He seemed a little starved of affection but you did your best to make up for it, letting him know that you truly cared about him.

You were happy with Micah and he was happy with you. In fact, people had noticed that he had been in a better mood recently but nobody knew why, they just weren't going to question it.

You had both been keeping your relationship a secret, mainly because your older brother would completely freak out if he knew.

-----

You and Micah had slipped away from the camp and met each other among the tress, where the others wouldn't be able to see you or bother you.

Micah had you pushed up against the tree behind you, his hands holding your waist while your arms wrapped around his neck. The kiss was deep and passionate, your fingers tangling in his hair.

The pair of you often slipped away from the camp to get some time together, since you couldn't be together in the camp.

Micah's hand slid up your thigh as he lifted your skirt up, pressing you harder against the tree with his body. Your head fell back against the tree as he roughly planted kisses down your neck. Suddenly you were both interrupted.

"What the fuck?" a voice you knew all too well shouted angrily, the voice followed by the followed by the sound of a gun being pulled out of it's holster.

You and Micah pulled away from each other, turning to see Arthur glaring at the both of you and aiming a revolver at Micah.

"Shit" you and Micah cursed at the same time as you fully pulled away from each other. You quickly straightened out your skirt and your blouse before running your fingers through your hair to neaten it up, while Micah buckled up his belt. Both of you acting like Arthur hadn't just seen what he had most definitely seen.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Arthur barked the order, his finger hovering over the trigger. Holy shit, would he actually shoot Micah?

"Alright, Cowpoke. You ain't gonna shoot me so just put the gun down" Micah told him as he raised his hands in surrender and stepped further away from you. Normally, Micah wasn't one to back down from a fight but Arthur was the one with the gun and  even if Arthur didn't kill him, you would.

"Arthur, can we please just talk about this?" you asked, attempting to diffuse the situation.

"Y/N, go back to the camp" Micah ordered but his voice wasn't harsh, he just didn't want you to see whatever was about to happen.

"What? No, I'm not going anywhere" you shook your head at Micah before turning back to your brother. "Arthur, put that damn gun down" you sighed, gesturing towards the revolver. This was ridiculous.